• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Happy Birthday to....

Piggy (aka Colonel, aka Worzel Gummidge, aka Mr SUFC, aka Just sport pro club manager) or as some of you may know him.......Steve_club shop!
wink.gif

Have a good one dude and enjoy your flying lesson.

I dont think I will be able to make it to 'Kids Kingdom' later as I am busy today, but enjoy (make sure you dont over do it on the jelly and Ice cream, gotta watch the weight!)

All the best,

Grim.

p.s. Dont take this post to heart (dont want you bieng too upset on your b-day)

wink.gif

Have fun.

Thanks everyone
tounge.gif

Been flying today, was quailty. Flew over Roots Hall, and scummy Layer Road.

Lets hope Southend can get me 3 points tomorrow, that would complete it all.

Kev, if i werent skint at the moment would be buying, maybe i'll being feeling generous down talk on saturday, with me student loan
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Sep. 16 2005,19:00)]You wont catch me in talk ...

wow.gif
Then (occasionally) you're missing out.

Toddy and and Ben will agree.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Sep. 16 2005,19:38)]Thanks everyone  
tounge.gif

Been flying today, was quailty. Flew over Roots Hall, and scummy Layer Road.

Lets hope Southend can get me 3 points tomorrow, that would complete it all.

Kev, if i werent skint at the moment would be buying, maybe i'll being feeling generous down talk on saturday, with me student loan
biggrin.gif
Dont say that!!

Never ask the blues to give you three points on your birthday, we lost on my 18th, not nice, to Orient, even not-nicer/worse

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Sep. 16 2005,20:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Sep. 16 2005,19:00)]You wont catch me in talk ...

wow.gif
Then (occasionally) you're missing out.

Toddy and and Ben will agree.  
biggrin.gif
Erm who are? Liked your T-shirt last night!  
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Happy B'day Steve!

Back