• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Happy birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, was going to post it this morning but have been quite busy.

Its the big fellas birthday today and he is a cracking 37 (not stone
biggrin.gif
) and loving life as ever. I know the chaps are taking too Leigh Tandoori tonight for a slap uo meal and then off to his favourite Monday night haunt which is Motels on the seafront.

Have a 99p pint on me big fella and happy returns.

That lovable dog Barry AKA Sao Paulo Shrimper.

sad.gif
Miss you loads big fella...........
sad.gif
down.gif

For hes a jolly good fella
for hes a jolly good fella
for hes a jolly good fella
and so say all of us.........

and so say all of us. x 30
laugh.gif

Ive just logged on and its not my Birthday!!!!! I don't know what all this is about, im sitting in my front room watching corrie, and if anyone thinks I would ever, ever, ever go to Motels, then they really dont know me!!!!!! Im sorry for all the confusion, the dog must have been on his usaul South American Wite Delicacy that he seems to rely on more and more now days, thanks for the kind words fellas, butsave them for June !!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Dec. 05 2005,20:33)]thanks for the kind words fellas, butsave them for June !!!!!!!!
OK then, Happy Birthday June! (That your G/f, CSC?)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Dec. 05 2005,20:33)]Ive just logged on and its not my Birthday!!!!! I don't know what all this is about, im sitting in my front room watching corrie, and if anyone thinks I would ever, ever, ever go to Motels, then they really dont know me!!!!!! Im sorry for all the confusion, the dog must have been on his usaul South American Wite Delicacy that he seems to rely on more and more now days, thanks for the kind words fellas, butsave them for June !!!!!!!!
Now come on big guy there is no need for that.

The reason you are sat at home watching corrie on your birthday is that i am in Latin America and Witters is doing overtime in the fields of Leigh On Sea!.

You were once a regular in Motels and Carol behind the bar has been asking after you for a while by all acounts so get your head out of the sand and get back down there Andy.

For hes a jolly good fella x 35.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Dec. 05 2005,20:33)]Ive just logged on and its not my Birthday!!!!! I don't know what all this is about, im sitting in my front room watching corrie, and if anyone thinks I would ever, ever, ever go to Motels, then they really dont know me!!!!!! Im sorry for all the confusion, the dog must have been on his usaul South American Wite Delicacy that he seems to rely on more and more now days, thanks for the kind words fellas, butsave them for June !!!!!!!!
He's birthday is in June though!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 06 2005,22:01)]He's birthday is in June though!
Oh dear...

No helping some people
down.gif

Have a good one AY - had a call from a sebastian earlier asking for you, just forwarded your number to him
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Keep The Faith @ Dec. 06 2005,22:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 06 2005,22:01)]He's birthday is in June though!
Oh dear...

No helping some people  
down.gif

Have a good one AY - had a call from a sebastian earlier asking for you, just forwarded your number to him  
tounge.gif
Mr whitto.. please please

[b said:
Well in that case I take it all back, f%&k yer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back