• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harrold

matt harrold's hair had me in hysterics when i saw that photo - he's died it black hahahaha

brilliant hahaha

also...whats going on with macca's hair as well???!

I know, that looks pretty awful too! Matt Harrold's gonna get torn to shreds by the lads more than he would have done had he kept it ginger. A tad counter-productive methinks!

Got to say though, LOVING the new training gear. Probably would have been better to have all that gear as our home and away strips this season.

Whoops. Damn double posting. Sorry! Feel free to delete the 2nd one, somebody!

I see super che wilson is there. Although unlike everyone else he is wearing last seasons training kit. maybe that suggests he is not being offered a deal but is invited in training. also hooper is in the pictures

hasn't harrold changed his number too im sure he used to be 24 but now hes 20?? maybe he is trying for a new begining...

Sure is. Doesn't look like him - weird action shot. As someone said, he looks a bit...well...oriental.

I also think he looks a bit more 'match fit' than he did when he first came here. Pre season I think is vital and for the majority of the season squad to be training together at the moment is a good and healthy sign.

As someone said, Macdonald, Bailey and Black - happy days. A new defender as cover. Plus sort the issue of Freddy and his subsquent replacement and we look ok .

Cant wait for the season to start now !!!

You leave them alone for 2 months with nothing to do and what happens, they get so bored they dye their hair. :thump:

BBTG - Bring Back The Ginge. ;)

He's bound to have done that on the advice of his fit girlfriend though. "I can't be seen with someone ginger, Matt"

Back