• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I would like to get him in, Tuesday proved that we desperately lack a creative spark from midfield. With no Wordsworth it puts a lot of pressure on Kightly and McLaughlin.

I would as well. He's a creative player who's played at a high level and would add the final piece we need in midfield. However, my guess is that we simply can't afford his wages

Yes, it was. My friend saw him in the car park complete with White Mercedes and personalised number plate.

http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2017/08/rangers-midfielder-rejects-move-to.html
According to some Rangers fans on their forum they accepted a bid for him last week from an unnamed club but he rejected the move:

It quite clearly names the club. Did you read it??

it mentions Burton, who are currently in the Championship, but for how long?

Reckon we'll replace them next season, so he should be looking to the future - we are on the UP!

Either that or he'll be going to Billericay, they'll be a Premiership force within 7 years :smile:

I would as well. He's a creative player who's played at a high level and would add the final piece we need in midfield. However, my guess is that we simply can't afford his wages

Neither could we afford any transfer fee that Rangers would want. He's turned us down before, so I don't understand why he may have been at Roots Hall.

Neither could we afford any transfer fee that Rangers would want. He's turned us down before, so I don't understand why he may have been at Roots Hall.

To watch some great players play great stuff at the home of football

To watch some great players play great stuff at the home of football

I can't deny that Pubey, and I can understand why he would travel from Glasgow to do that, but I still don't believe he would sign for us. The Gers fans reckon he's a big time Charlie only staying for the money but that is probably because he was signed by Warburton and he is a FEB.

From that report, he doesn't want to come to Southend...... Move on, his loss (or not as the case maybe).

Back