• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don't think we'd get him if Championship clubs are interested but who knows. Would be a superb signing.

He would be a good signing at our level. Doesn't he tend to playing wide though as opposed to central.

Harry Forrester? Absolutely no chance whatsoever. Okay, I said the same about Kightly, but this DEFINITELY won't happen!

He will delay, delay, delay hoping for a Championship Club - if he goes to L1 it will be in Aug when he has run out of options. Keep trying for every Champ club that comes up and going cold on us, then his agent back in contract each time the other move does not materialise.. PB tends to have one of these every year and its always worth having one space free for that reason

I have just been on the Rangers site And Harry Forrester has been told by the Rangers manager to find himself another club .So I doubt he needs to get out of his contract .

Shrimpers chief Brown does not expect to sign Rangers' Forrester

SOUTHEND United manager Phil Brown does not expect to sign Rangers midfielder Harry Forrester.

More...

This sort of thread from the Echo does make you wonder why they bother to make an article out of a non story. I know, cos it's the Echo!!!!

I would think the Echo got the story from a Q and A session with PB. It is an almost non story however it will send a message to Harry and his agents, and others.
If CP asks the question and it gets a full answer then it will make it into print?

Now available on a free transfer and has been told to find a new club according to sky sports. Would he still be a good option for this squad?

Now available on a free transfer and has been told to find a new club according to sky sports. Would he still be a good option for this squad?

I would like to get him in, Tuesday proved that we desperately lack a creative spark from midfield. With no Wordsworth it puts a lot of pressure on Kightly and McLaughlin.

I read somewhere the other day that a host of Championship and League One clubs are after him.

Back