• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It just gets worse and worse. Really feel for Harry. He has come in and really proved himself. Can't see him getting back in IF we get 2 recognized CB's fit

He's arguably been our best player since he came in, huge blow.

Anyone judging PB on this seasons efforts so far really do have to take all the injuries into account. I doubt he's even been close to putting out his preferred starting 11, with constant injury enforced changes, players having to play out of position, and so on. Mid table is actually quite an achievement in my opinion.

Anyone judging PB on this seasons efforts so far really do have to take all the injuries into account. I doubt he's even been close to putting out his preferred starting 11, with constant injury enforced changes, players having to play out of position, and so on. Mid table is actually quite an achievement in my opinion.

I guess the only person's judgement that really matters in all this is Ron Martin's.

Granted the injuries have been horrendous but that hasn't reduced the financial outlay that RM has granted to PB this season.

Whether RM believes that anything other than play offs is an achievement will no doubt become clearer as we get towards the season's end.

Better to be a lucky Manager than a good Manager?

We really do need a large slice of luck at the moment to counter our bad luck.

Unlucky managers get the sack

Likewise anyone judging PB on last season's efforts really has to take into account the good fortune we had with injuries.

Ouch!!!!!
Such a shame as his confidence was building in each game and he was getting more stronger. This is quite a blow for him not just physically but psychologically too.

What actually happened to Harry?

He was running back from upfield to chase down a Donny attack on their right flank and pulled up just in front of where I was sitting.

He manfully limped back for what I think was a corner but when he first pulled up it was absolutely clear that he would be unable to continue.

He was growing in stature with each match he played and is a fine prospect.

Let's hope that when he returns he suffers no ill effects and works his way back into the team.

Brown will not speculate on how long (CP Tweet)

From https://www.hss.edu/conditions_muscle-injuries-overview.asp

Grade 2: More extensive damage with more muscle fibres involved. However, the muscle is not completely ruptured. These injuries present with significant loss of strength and motion. These injuries may require 2-3 months before a complete return to athletics.

If that's the case, once fully recovered and back into training to get back up to match fitness, It's entirely possible we won't see him again until 2018. :sad:

So White and Turner as CB's is the best we can hope for at the weekend.

We should stop signing these old age pensioners who keep getting injured!

Shame to lose him, thought he has done really well. Im not actually fussed out of our defenders who actually plays, I think half our problems are lack of cohesion, would be just nice if any two of them could stay fit long enough to build a partnership.

Back