• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

buffalowolf

Director
It has been stated in the press here he is fit , living in England and looking for a club,and he himself as said he is open to offers from any club willing to give him an opportunity.Being a left sided player of undoubted ability , maybe the lure of a Wembley appearance ,he just maybe willing to sign a short term contract until the seasons end.You may laugh but he is still a class act , and whats lost on the club inquiring.One never knows if one dosent try.

It has been stated in the press here he is fit , living in England and looking for a club,and he himself as said he is open to offers from any club willing to give him an opportunity.Being a left sided player of undoubted ability , maybe the lure of a Wembley appearance ,he just maybe willing to sign a short term contract until the seasons end.You may laugh but he is still a class act , and whats lost on the club inquiring.One never knows if one dosent try.
Has some merit... How much? Not much I would think, considering that his wage demands are they only reason he hasn't played this year... Still a class act in my opinion, but above us I would think. Still, stranger things have happened.

I think we have more chance of signing Jan Molby.

He has a cracking record of not getting injured and getting paid to sit on his bum all day.I think we have one of those all ready.

Well, he's always wanted to wear the shirt. I guess he thought it would never happen when he was slumming it with Leeds n' all but he's finally coming 'home'. He hasn't played recently, and probably has a few niggles, but that's never a problem, is it....

Well for you fools trying to be smart , no im not his agent and its not about money to him ,its about showing clubs there what he can offer them ,as he has already turned down a very ,very lucrative offer to play in CHINA.He is married to an English woman who dosent wish to move overseas ,thats the major reason he quit playing in Melbourne because he was away from his wife and family too much.

Well for you fools trying to be smart , no im not his agent and its not about money to him ,its about showing clubs there what he can offer them ,as he has already turned down a very ,very lucrative offer to play in CHINA.He is married to an English woman who dosent wish to move overseas ,thats the major reason he quit playing in Melbourne because he was away from his wife and family too much.

There is no point suggesting players to Sturrock. Unless its his idea they will get frozen out.

Can't see this happening although it would be good to see Harry back in English football but Im sure he would be looking to get into a Championship side if he gets himself fit

I'd be amazed if this happened. I said it back when this was touted earlier and I will say it again, Harry Kewell will never play for a League Two club.

Back