• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harry Lennon is back in contention and Apologies for incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was livid when I saw the pics of him larking in the pub after the Dover game. Now that the dust has settled I’d be willing to judge him on his performances. If he puts in a shift then maybe forgiveness in the season of goodwill is due.

If he screws up, then we’ll roast him like a Christmas turkey!!

Well, he certainly has a point to prove, and a good performance might help as a form of apology, especially if he is allowed to say so in interview afterwards.

Spot on. It's not what people do up to a point, it's how they react.

In my view, he would have been better saying something and promising he would give his all for the club, but in lieu of this, a good performance will appease I think.

Hopefully he can come back all guns blazing with a point to prove. Hopefully, no abuse from the stands should he play. We need all hands on deck.

Came on to this thread expecting it to just be slating him and saying this is the wrong call but pleasantly surprised that everyone has echoed my views.

He's obviously shown professionalism and effort in training and that's why he's back in contention, fingers crossed it works out for Southend United.

All set for him to score a last minute winner and take off his Southend shirt to reveal a Dover tracksuit whilst knocking back a water

iu

Judas, should be fired. Simple.
If you can't fire him, and you can't this time: breach of contract has to be a whole heap more serious, like robbing a bank.
Maybe, after he was pulled up short he's going to make up for it because he's got a lot to prove.

If you can't fire him, and you can't this time: breach of contract has to be a whole heap more serious, like robbing a bank.
Maybe, after he was pulled up short he's going to make up for it because he's got a lot to prove.
He was naive and silly, but not a sackable offence nor breach of contract. He’s been punished.

I can understand that he’s back in contention. It’s just a real shame that numbers and quality is so short that we have to bring back someone who clearly doesn’t care about the club or his own professionalism.

By the way I appreciate that Lennon is probably not the only one in this squad, but he’s the one who got caught

He will get booed by me.

Not only is he completely out of his depth In most games he has shown a complete lack of respect to the club and fans.

He will get booed by me.

Not only is he completely out of his depth In most games he has shown a complete lack of respect to the club and fans.
If you knew the truth and not speculation you may feel different to the situation, but easy to blame him for a five second clip
And maybe Sol couldn’t banish him even though he wanted too because of outside influences the club couldn’t control

If you knew the truth and not speculation you may feel different to the situation, but easy to blame him for a five second clip
And maybe Sol couldn’t banish him even though he wanted too because of outside influences the club couldn’t control

Go on...

Remember Ranger was greeted as a returning hero by many for defrauding old people , Lennon was a stupid prat, he’s been punished , get off his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back