• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harry Lennon

Tbh I hope he does play and has an absolute nightmare with an OG and gives away a penalty.
Harry L broke his toe on league debut for us, then a leg on his comeback game. Later broke a leg at Bolton whilst looking the best player on the pitch. The man he was comfortably marking, equalised for them shortly after he went off....From then on we were doomed to relegation from L1.

He later played through injury pain instead of having an op as we couldn't sign anyone.

He was injured making tackles, something Dieng, Kiernan and Mantom decide not to risk ever doing. Strange how the mob chose him as scapegoat after Dover when there were far worse offenders who actually went out of their way to take the p*** out of the club and all us fans.

Harry L broke his toe on league debut for us, then a leg on his comeback game. Later broke a leg at Bolton whilst looking the best player on the pitch. The man he was comfortably marking, equalised for them shortly after he went off....From then on we were doomed to relegation from L1.

He later played through injury pain instead of having an op as we couldn't sign anyone.

He was injured making tackles, something Dieng, Kiernan and Mantom decide not to risk ever doing. Strange how the mob chose him as scapegoat after Dover when there were far worse offenders who actually went out of their way to take the p*** out of the club and all us fans.
Well said Rigsby, time for people to move on and get over it.

He came off the bench in their first match, started, maybe at left back, and got booked in their second and didn’t feature on Monday.

I don't wish him bad luck, but I don't wish him good luck. Being injury prone is forgivable, playing poorly consistently when you do play, with a bit of a strut and what seemed to me to be a bit of an arrogance that playing for Southend was beneath him, not for me and I was glad that he didn't stay and show a bit of loyalty. Perhaps he's now found his level and will kick on but based upon what I saw, he may find that he will need to drop down a level or two further.

Poor player and a nasty piece of work. Hope he has a nightmare at RH but he will want to shine Im sure

His reaction to personal criticism, the people he hangs around with and his aggressive response and swearing when challenged.

He's a footballer, not the Dalai Lama.

That said I would love to hear the full story formed your opinion.

Poor player and a nasty piece of work. Hope he has a nightmare at RH but he will want to shine Im sure
His reaction to personal criticism, the people he hangs around with and his aggressive response and swearing when challenged.

Utter rubbish. What's he supposed to do with some of the terrible abuse he was subjected to on social media and in the flesh from our supporters?

Parkinson had him at Charlton, he must have rated him to want to sign him at Wrexham, and he was not a poor player for us, just terribly unlucky as Rigsby outlined earlier.

Last edited:
Utter rubbish. What's he supposed to do with some of the terrible abuse he was subjected to on social media and in the flesh from our supporters?

Parkinson had him at Charlton, he must have rated him to want to sign him at Wrexham, and he was not a poor player for us, just terribly unlucky as Rigsby outlined earlier.

He was just 16 when Parkinson left …..

Back