• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harry Redknapp

As a manager Harry struggled to control the finances. Not sure how good he would be as a chairman

That is arguably not his job.

Maybe it is just me but he did seem to have a fondness for senior pros with proven track records. It seemed to work for a couple of seasons...

If he was to buy the club , i doubt very much he will though , im sure he would want the best for it,he dosent appear to me to be a man who would throw his money about willy nilly.He would definitely be looking for promotion at least to Championship and stability within the club .
He's as likely to want to line his pockets.
As you and I know, without a modicum of talent as a player, he would be selling one-arm bandits in Plaistow.

Anyway like everyone on here i hope RM steers clear off him should he come calling .

Might be nice to have a jam roly poly on the menu alongside burgers / hot dogs and pies

HARRY Redknapp says he is keen to return to football in the near future - but as an owner, not a manager, of a lower league club.

More...

HR has not had the wealth to even invest a fraction of what Ron has into the club. Unless he has amassed a lot of brown envelopes behind the sofa then he needs to look elsewhere. Him and his cronies did f all for us last time he was around.

HR has not had the wealth to even invest a fraction of what Ron has into the club. Unless he has amassed a lot of brown envelopes behind the sofa then he needs to look elsewhere. Him and his cronies did f all for us last time he was around.
His great with a planning application though Ha Ha, also lots of experience dodging the tax man and jail

I read that last year, just reminded myself. He doesn’t say much, just includes HR on a list of things he has, for no obvious reason, a dislike for.

Back