• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harry Redknapped on his way out ?

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Rumours going round town that he will be sacked tomow morning , odds slashed from 40-1 @ hills to 5's, some places still offering 40-1

Got to be worth a cheeky score , probably bollox but eh gotta go for it

why would he be sacked? 4th in the league, and still in the cup.

Madness!

why would he be sacked? 4th in the league, and still in the cup.

Madness!

Rumour has it , its a bit deeper than that and anyone would get sacked for what apparently hjas happened . I still think its rubbish , but the lure of £800 has dragged me in !

Is being Redknapped a bit like being kidnapped? Or is it when you're forced to work somewhere you left a few years ago?

THe bookies are not often wrong, though would be a bizarre development and I can't find anything online about it.

THe bookies are not often wrong, though would be a bizarre development and I can't find anything online about it.

from the Palace forum.

From William Hill

“RUMOURS sweeping the football world that Harry Redknapp is about to quit his job as Spurs ‘ boss have seen the odds about him being the first Premiership boss to lose his job this season slashed from 40/1 to 5/1by William Hill. ‘It is probably a bandwagon effect as ususal, based on unsubstantiated gossip, but in volatile markets of this nature you can’t afford to take a chance and we are being inundated with calls from punters wanting to bet that Harry will be the first to go’ said Hill’s spokesman Graham Sharpe.
Hills make Paul Hart 11/10 to be the first out, with Phil Brown at 5/4 and Redknapp 5/1 third favourite.”

Another team's BBS is linking it to police investigations

Sounds like a gamble where people have just followed other people in blind. There may be something to it, but it just seems bonkers that Redknapp is shorter than McLeish.

DB - with whom did you get that 40s?

i've asked my man in the know if there's anything to it. however it's probably unlikely that he could tell me even if there was

My pal just got quoted 2-1 @ Ladbrokes so they are on the ball as they should be .

Ux S - does this thing happen quite a lot or do you think this could have some legs ??

The guy I work with is a Tottenham fan, and he's just confirmed the rumours. Something akin to a famous jockey, and scouse comedian (alledgedly)........

Last edited:
Back