• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hartlepoooooool

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
I urge for as many people to go as possible to really get behind the team for this one as we need to get points, the games against Norwich and Charlton proved that with the right support in the crowd that we can match teams so we need to do everything we can saturday to get behind the lads, I know its a long way but believe me that wont seem half as bad as us playing Morecambe on a Tuesday night in December!

So please sing up and get right behind the boys at Hartlepool and push them onto victory!!!

Big drum will be going and I will arrange balloons too, it might not seem like drums and balloons will save us but the players running out and seeing that we have not lost fair will surly inspire them!!

I'll be supporting Southend against Hartlepool, in Nottingham.

If your already in Nottingham your half way there come up! I will even pay for your match ticket if you do!

NOW THATS THE REAL DEAL!

638_L1.jpg

On a Weekend Trip out there, wish i could be joining you :) Will be back for the Bristol Rovers game. Is the big drum going to Bristol Rovers? UTB

On a Weekend Trip out there, wish i could be joining you :) Will be back for the Bristol Rovers game. Is the big drum going to Bristol Rovers? UTB

Rovers is a toughie as its a terrace I count on seats to hold the drum so looks like it will be the smaller one for Rovers - I need to ring Hartlepool Monday see if they will let the big drum in should not be a problem though Hartlepool never get any problems from stewards or anything - they let you stand too which is always a bonus

Oritee Okay :) I'll get some baloons for BR Away and still got the beachball from MK :) UTB

Superb stuff Jack try get some of your mates to go! this club when things get sorted will start growing and you and others your age are the future and if they are all as passionate as you we are onto a winner

Are you going to get a ticket for the terracing at BR cause thats where i'll get some? :) and yeh hoepfully bring few people we need as much support as ever now! Have the Blue Voice still got the flags cause we could take one to an away game some time just an idea? UTB:)

Am flying back from Belgium on Saturday morning, have to stop at the office in the city, may have to try to get a flight up north, if not will have to drive, gonna do my best to be there. I don't intend missing any more games this season, i have not missed a home game and only missed 3 away games. Just hope Martin and co give the same support as we all do, for some reason i doubt it. UTB.

Are you going to get a ticket for the terracing at BR cause thats where i'll get some? :) and yeh hoepfully bring few people we need as much support as ever now! Have the Blue Voice still got the flags cause we could take one to an away game some time just an idea? UTB:)

Flags are smiffys department drop him a message

Am flying back from Belgium on Saturday morning, have to stop at the office in the city, may have to try to get a flight up north, if not will have to drive, gonna do my best to be there. I don't intend missing any more games this season, i have not missed a home game and only missed 3 away games. Just hope Martin and co give the same support as we all do, for some reason i doubt it. UTB.

Commitment.com/bilbyboy

Yep its always about terracing something which is so are these days!

Back