• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Strykr

Manager
Hi all,
As per title, the mrs was watching some tat on tv last night so i bunged the man u game dvd on my laptop and relived the glory!

I was wondering if anyone had the play off game taped? I was on my stag do in bournemouth and watched the match, as you can imagine the roof went off when that last pen went in, id really like to watch it all again.
Cheers

Good point. Has the club ever done a commemorative DVD on the match?

I have it on good authority that they scrapped the project after 121 minutes.

I have the whole game on memory recall.....all bar the goal celebration, where I got buried under a sea of bodies, and Weston's pen...which I couldn't watch ( wasn't a fan )

I've got a can of paint you can watch dry if you like.
lol, yeah through the beer haze on the day I remember the game being not being a "classic"! Ive seen plenty of SUFC games like that over the last 20 years, it will be worth watching for the payoff :)

I've got it on my sky box, but I'm upgrading to Sky Q at the end of the month, and will lose it. I've watched it to death though, as has my eldest son, so I'm not that bothered about seeing it again.

I've got it on my sky box, but I'm upgrading to Sky Q at the end of the month, and will lose it. I've watched it to death though, as has my eldest son, so I'm not that bothered about seeing it again.

Probably the most outrageous thing you have said in 2017 LB. What about those terrible moments that will come this year when we are in a bad patch of results and SZ is in meltdown? What will you do for visual therapy then? I advise you to re-think whilst there is still time.:winking:

I would love a copy of the final on DVD please Steve? I have copies of the QPR (5-0) Man Utd, Crewe (Johnstone's Paint at Wembley)- all full games plus build up, interviews, post match etc plus 2014/15 SUFC Season Review DVD - all of which I would be happy to give you in exchange if you are interested?

I have it on dvd if u want a copy

I would love a copy of the final on DVD please Steve? I have copies of the QPR (5-0) Man Utd, Crewe (Johnstone's Paint at Wembley)- all full games plus build up, interviews, post match etc plus 2014/15 SUFC Season Review DVD - all of which I would be happy to give you in exchange if you are interested?

I have it on dvd if u want a copy

I would also love to have a copy, alas all I can offer is a magnificant hardly used writing instrument Ingraved with the initials 'BIC' down the side. 'BIC' as every right minded SUFC supporter knows is a cryptic reference to the New Stadium and therefore the instrument is extremley rare and is sure to be a collectors piece over time like the DVD. A fair swap I say.

I would also love to have a copy, alas all I can offer is a magnificant hardly used writing instrument Ingraved with the initials 'BIC' down the side. 'BIC' as every right minded SUFC supporter knows is a cryptic reference to the New Stadium and therefore the instrument is extremley rare and is sure to be a collectors piece over time like the DVD. A fair swap I say.

Presumably BIC stands for 'Before I croak'?

Back