• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Has anyone mentioned.....

Thenewblue

Manager
How awful that guy singing at half time was?!
Quite ironic that the lyrics were...'I'm outta time'
Cause he was very out of time!
About 1/2 a second outta time each line.
Awful ,worse than our forward play!

Can't quite recall their name though, was it United Nations as in the UN?!?

It was Uniting Nations. He couldn't hear himself over the speakers, and I felt pretty sorry for him when he walked off as he was continually telling the people in charge of it that he couldn't hear himself back.

I wasn't actually watching him at the time he was on though, the BlueBelles around him were distracting me.
wink.gif
tounge.gif

thought the kylie girl was bad couldnt even here her but looked nice in those gold shorts.

Did anyone see close ups of the Bluebelles dancing on the Championship this morning?
tounge.gif

As for that United Nations Guy, talk about being 'out of time'
laugh.gif

I was in block Z in the NW corner and there were no speakers so thankfully I couldn't really hear him!

Back