• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Has kev lost the dressing room?

lreed567

Striker
I'm aware I may get shot down in flames here, and up until this last month he has done a fantastic job given the circumstances, but since lopata gate (I'm not going down the route of him playing) which happened in front of the whole squad before a game we have seriously gone down hill, and the players don't look like they are giving it everything like they were prior to that game (aswell as not getting paid at that time) yes I understand there are alot of factors at play which could have finally caught up with us, but it seems like the fight has gone. Listen, we could also say we have lost by the odd goal and penalties in our last few games, however this is a results business and the recent ones can't be overlooked.

No. Reliably informed he hasn't lost the dressing room. Half of this losing streak we should have got something out of the games. We have been found out this season because of injuries. We are definitely not having much luck. Players missing sitters. Is that the Managers fault? We've also missed quite a few penalties, but hardly saved any. Today we were much the better side. The only side creating good chances. Even both their commentators said we should of won. The players are trying. Just lacking deadly strikers, or strikers that aren't always injured. Players like Murphy and Hyde come back into the side, and they seem slow and unfit. Seems like they're scared to break into a fast sprint, in case they break down again.

If there wasn't a pile on from mostly geriatrics in the OMTs when VP is on comms, I'd reasonably believe that I don't share your and certain others' side-splitting sense of humour.

So you genuinely believe that people believe Victoria polly is to blame for our league demise?

Obviously not, so you know it was said in complete jest, yet you chose to take it seriously. I think that says more about you than the poster.

Back