• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Has the standard of air stewardess declined?

Stewards Enquiry details.

• My better half is a stewardess and she would touch you with a barge poll mate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Ive been away quite a bit of late what with a few stag do's and a few romantic trips with the mrs as I am good like that.

One thing that has really struck me of late is the total lack of fit birds that now work as stewardess's.

I remember as a younger lad going on lads holidays and the women on planes all seemed like stunners and wathing them served the warm cardboard that is your dinner was like wathcing Kate Moss walk up and down the catwalk.

My latest trip to Riga was a shocker. Not one woman on the way out and on the way back I had a skinny Amy Whitehouse look-a-like and a G-Unit to choose from.

Is it me of do they just take any old wrong un nowadays.

Have to say I think you will need to fly Virgin as even though it is not advertised they do seem to have the fitty criteria as part of the selection process, my mate is a pilot from them, also it is is cabin crew not air stewardess, as his other keeps telling me. They are their to save our lives not just serve my refreshments. :D

However most major airlines are setting to hire the older woman, although the US Airlines seem to be on a Granny drive. :eek:

They are getting worse.

It is the downside of anti-discrimination legislation. Old hags can't be sacked for being old.

Well not sure about lack of hot women but quite upset that you no longer get hot towels and mints or boiled sweets which brings on the ******* motion to help with the blocked ears. They really are cutting back these days tut tut.

Coming back from Austria after the England game in November, was quite amusing when the air hostess fell over

Well not sure about lack of hot women but quite upset that you no longer get hot towels and mints or boiled sweets which brings on the ******* motion to help with the blocked ears. They really are cutting back these days tut tut.

I hope Cricko doesn't read this thread, best put Southend General crash team on warning! :p

Well, I make many flights in a year and I have few complaints....Kelly, Ashley and Sarah were all lovely today....:p ;)

Easyjet is by far the worst.

You would think that you'd be instantly crossed off the shortlist for employment if your **** was wider than the aisle, but apparently not.

Easyjet is by far the worst.

You would think that you'd be instantly crossed off the shortlist for employment if your **** was wider than the aisle, but apparently not.

Totally agree, Last week i had 6 flights in 4 days with British Airways, Ryan Air, Iberia Airlines and BMI......all of them were below 4 out of 10. The only one that still had any semblance of the qualities of yesteryear was BA and BA were the only one out of all 4 that supplied complimentary refreshments....

Now for the controversial bit............ is it just my old git views or do you feel men just should not be Air Stewards? The layers of make up...juicy red lips....perfectly cut hair, hourglass figure and excellent bedside manor is what is missing, not a spotty camp bloke mincing up and down the isle

Ow i really should not reply to that should I!!!

It would be so knuckle draggingly futile of me

I threw up over an Air Stewardess on malev flying from budapest last year, it was all the wine i had drunk.. i thought for the first time in my life i was going to die in an air crash, the flight was on its way to tel aviv, and i swear the pilot was either avoiding palestinian or hezbollah rockets, or training to be an Israeli F-16 Pilot. the end result was, 2 bottles of kosher wine and several shivers regal being emptied over the said stewardess.. who actually was apologising to me - for not letting me to the toilet.. as we were doing barrel roles (it happened i swear) oh well the Joke, or at least the vomit was on her in the end..

Back