• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueronron

Manager
Have to say enjoying reading views in here without the stupid and petty abuse.
Has there been a major banning order on some posters because they have seemed to have gone away or is it because we are winning again?

Either way much better site without the rows , if banned well done mods in a thankless task you have

UTS

Its because we have won a few games. If we lose expect the usual suspects back.

Has there been a major banning order on some posters because they have seemed to have gone away or is it because we are winning again?

Either way much better site without the rows , if banned well done mods in a thankless task you have

UTS

Its because we have won a few games...

Sin bin I think...

Combination of both. Couple of people in the sin bin. Couple of decent results.

UTS

There are two types of poster in this bracket. Those that come on and post negative stuff then disappear and let everyone argue amongst themselves. Never post anything positive Clearly not real fans but here to troll. Mean nothing to me

Then there are those that have a real passion, will post their true feelings, will keep posting what they feel and defend their thoughts because they are passionate about SUFC. They will post positive stuff too. These are the posters that mean something to me.

I can name one from each section here but obviously won't but am sure they are plenty on here that are probably thinking the same two people.

No-one can deny that SZ has been a better place to be this past week, let's hope we can pick up another 3pts this afternoon. I've had faith in this team right from the very start and I see no reason to change that opinion. Brown has done well in the transfer market, we've continued to be solid at the back (hugely important for any successful side) despite losing key players in that area while also introducing pace and a more positive approach to games than last year.

If we get behind the boys we have a real chance of finally returning to L1. #COYB

Great couple of result's so well pleased!

Owners/mods may I suggest the following,How about another forum called "adults only" where we are free from backbiting and the rest of it thus allowing those ho wish to discuss all things Southend can do so within reason without being banned for speaking their mind?

Just an idea.

"Adults only" eh? I wonder what sort of things you'd like to post/discuss in there!

:whistling:

Great couple of result's so well pleased!

Owners/mods may I suggest the following,How about another forum called "adults only" where we are free from backbiting and the rest of it thus allowing those ho wish to discuss all things Southend can do so within reason without being banned for speaking their mind?

Just an idea.

You're absolutely right Mrs B. So right in fact that we thought about it years ago. We called it ShrimperZone.

No one is banned for speaking their mind, only those who can't act like adults or understand that very concept you mentioned of 'within reason'.

For the most part this site moderates itself to the extent that those who show respect gain respect. The overwhelming majority of problems we have on here always seem to be connected to the same 10 or so posters, time and time and time and time again.

It's really tiresome.

We also don't discuss bans publicly unless we have to so if you're bleating about your recent 'holiday' send Cricko or McNasty a PM.*

*Apologies to Cricko and McNasty who have better things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back