• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick Cup

lost 4-3
sad.gif

Well, I'm out, lost 5-2... my forwards had a bit of a stinker, and he played defensively yet took his chances. Serves me right for PiC-ing it...

tounge.gif

Oh well as you see from my little signature, Ii won my match but i guess next round i am going to take a beating.

Look at the stats for his reserve team

Kaiapoi FC

HTstats = 158
oops.gif

Midfield: poor (very low)
Right Side Defence: solid (high)
Central Defence: solid (very high)
Left Side Defence: passable (low)
Right Side Attack: poor (very high)
Central Attack: inadequate (very high)
Left Side Attack: passable (low)

and then look at his first team stats.

HTstats = 236
wow.gif

Midfield: weak (low)
Right Side Defence: formidable (high)
Central Defence: brilliant (very high)
Left Side Defence: formidable (low)
Right Side Attack: weak (high)
Central Attack: solid (very high)
Left Side Attack: outstanding (low)

down.gif
I am dead next Tuesday
down.gif

But on the bright side i will be ready for the SZ Challenge Cup.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Feb. 08 2005,21:39)]Had a man sent off for a second yellow, so down to 9 men.
Any reason you had no subs?
biggrin.gif

I guess that game shows how much formation experience counts, Toddy racks up 18.5 stars from his ten players, my 11 got 25.5 (after an excellent IM was injured on his return from injury
down.gif
). However, for some reason my experience at 5-4-1 dropped to wretched (I thought the default was poor?) and we ended up on inadequate organisation. Couple that with poor form and experience and we ended up gettting trounced! Can't get into Hatrix to check the hatstats though....

Still, we picked up 5 new trainees, all 18yo YP solid defenders for a grand total of £260k. No particularly spectacular secondaries but some quick pops to excellent will be nice
smile.gif

Lost 6-1 in a friendly in Denmark - outstarred the opposition thoroughly but filled my team with a lot of debutants so I took a battering in each half on the organisation front. Not too disappointed as my formation popped to solid and my kids did ok.

Back