• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick future plans

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
As expected, just keeping the team going while I've been away has put me in a much better position than when I left. The team is marginally better but importantly, I now have a million pounds in the bank and a much bigger stadium.

BUT

I want to spend that money because it's no fun earning interest. I'm selling out the stadium quite a lot but it's by no means a regular thing as it tends to depend entirely on my last result. Assuming I'm going to spend maybe 200,000 expanding the stadium, what do we think I should do with the other 800,000?

I train midfielders so I reckon I should probably buy in another position. Is a really good keeper going to be worth the money or shall I try and look for more wholesale improvement?

I think you're better off buying one superstar player than 2 or 3 not so good ones. Identify the weakest area of your team and strengthen that.

What standard Gk does everyone have?

I've got an excellent at the moment but is the minimum I'd need for level V?

I have an excellent but I have 4 world class defenders to sit in front of him! I would suggest you'd need at least a formidable but if you already have an excellent you may as well wait until you can upgrade to outstanding.

I have a World Class Keeper but sh!te defenders.

Oh did I mention I am top of a level IV series
wink.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 17 2006,01:46)]I have a World Class Keeper but sh!te defenders.

Oh did I mention I am top of a level IV series
wink.gif
tounge.gif
Pah, you're not the only one...

tounge.gif

I have an outstanding keeper, but upping that to a supernatural keeper is my next purchase for the side.

Matt

Just brought in an outstanding keeper, but he's on a bit of a downer in terms of form.

Protected by a world class CB and 2 formidable wing backs. The wing back positions will be next on the list for improvement.

Back