• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick Live

Wow the goals are flying in but by Hattrick browser keeps freezing
sad.gif
I know that :

Vange Shrimper 1-0 down at home in the cup

Kent Shrimper 1-0 away in the cup

Birri 2-0 down away in the cup

GNH 1-0 up away in the cup

Bob C 1-0 down away in the cup

and I'm still 0-0 at home in a friendly in front of 337 fans
biggrin.gif

4-1 up.
Shaded midfield 57%, but my star trainee is off injured
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

More importantly I'm about to escape the office and hear the pub calling my name.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 01 2005,20:17)]Vange Shrimper 1-0 down at home in the cup
Is the score still the same, or have we equalised?! Hattrick is playing up, and wont let me view anything
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Feb. 01 2005,21:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 01 2005,20:17)]Vange Shrimper 1-0 down at home in the cup
Is the score still the same, or have we equalised?! Hattrick is playing up, and wont let me view anything
sad.gif
Sh*t, just found out i'm 3-1 down now after an hour. I doubt i'll be progressing in this cup
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Feb. 01 2005,21:00)]4-1 up.
Shaded midfield 57%, but my star trainee is off injured
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
Hmmm, I had 57% of the midfield but am 1-0 down. Hopefully my stamina training will pay off.

D'oh 2-0 down and down to 10 men. 31806766

22:35 Bob_C has logged in
22:34 mattyreg has logged in

Here come the experts!
biggrin.gif

Back