• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick Live

Oh dear Hils - concentrating on the league ?
biggrin.gif

4-0... little bit miffed - hoping for 6-0 (since that's the score that gets the fans excited, and I'm at home on Sunday in the league).

Still, can't grumble... 4-0 whilst PiC, and they're down to 10 men. Oh, and it's basically my reserves playing as well...

laugh.gif

A minute apart on hattrick and a minute apart on here, are you two together or something?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 01 2005,21:39)]Oh dear Hils - concentrating on the league ?
biggrin.gif
Oh dear. Oh well, didnt really suprise me, they're top of their league.

I'll use the excuse that im concentrating on the league...
biggrin.gif

There were 6923 spectators as well. I did better than you on that front tho
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Feb. 01 2005,21:48)]Bollox! A 2-1 defeat and Allan Davey injured for 5 weeks. And I held the more possession over the two halfs.
Both out then. I've issued a challenge for us losers.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Feb. 01 2005,21:44)]A minute apart on hattrick and a minute apart on here, are you two together or something?
Rumbled! I always knew that someone would work out that Bob's missus' birthday was on 5th December, that my birthday was on 5th December, put 2 + 2 together...

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Feb. 01 2005,21:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Feb. 01 2005,21:48)]Bollox! A 2-1 defeat and Allan Davey injured for 5 weeks. And I held the more possession over the two halfs.
Both out then. I've issued a challenge for us losers.....
Accepted.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 01 2005,21:53)]Rumbled! I always knew that someone would work out that Bob's missus' birthday was on 5th December, that my birthday was on 5th December, put 2 + 2 together...

tounge.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Classic, scarily i was thinking of the same sort of reply considering i am sitting on my sofa next to Jess.

8-1 victory for me but my striker is injured for 2 weeks
sad.gif

And i won 3-0 in my friendly! Just bought in a couple of new players in the way of a CM and a CB.

Looking forward to the league.

Lost 3-0 during PIC

My new trainee got injured for 4 weeks.

I'm going to MOTS the game on Sunday so by PICing I shouldn't take such a hit with the drop in TS.

Rochford were smashed 7-0. A reserve 11 were given a smacked arse! any one for a friendly ?

The 10930 spectators at The Oakes B team Arena were in for an afternoon of sunshine. Oakes had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Melosi - Hayes, Dean, Heijboer - Bleyaert, Suojanen, Budai, Sardelli, Critchlow - Murray, Patel.

Rochford started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. They fielded: Statton - Brons, Leckie, Ugarte - Archundia, Körnig, Domdal, Ðorđević, Beynen - Álvarez Cabanill, Molbratt.

Rochford seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. The 5:th minute saw the home team take a 1 - 0 lead after a leak in the visitors right side defense. Scorer for Oakes was Wesly Bleyaert. Oakes put themselves up 2 - 0 when Benjamin Patel broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. Oakess Bernt Suojanen got himself booked after a foul. Due to a severely mistimed tackle, Peter Molbratt spent some time on the grass writhing in agony before he could get up and continue the game. Stan Körnig received some harsh words from his coach after he acted foolishly, probably out of lack of experience, in the 34:th minute and almost caused an opponent to score. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Oakes lead up with 3 - 0. Bernt Suojanen finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. By now Oakes were drawing the troops back in order to defend their lead. In the 34:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Benjamin Patel dashed through, knocking home 4 - 0 for Oakes. Halftime score was 4 - 0. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Oakes, with an impressive 57 percent possession of the ball.

As usual, Bojan Ðorđević tried to use his strength and hard work for the benefit of the team, but the heat hit him hard this day and he couldn´t keep the pace at all. Benjamin Patel increased Oakes´s lead to 5 - 0 from a penalty spot cannonball. By then Benjamin Patel was a three time scorer - a hat trick! After 69 minutes Alexander Heijboer put Oakes ahead 6 - 0 as he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. A couple of quick and successful challenges, followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area after 80 minutes might have resulted in another goal for Oakes. However, Mitch Statton made a spectacular save. Mitch Statton was caught napping a bit later as Benjamin Patel lifted a ball over him after a free kick, but the ball hit the bar, rebounding into the keepers arms. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Rochford´s Bojan Ðorđević got himself booked. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Oakes lead up with 7 - 0. Benjamin Patel finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. Oakes held the ball, with a clear 62 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Oakes player was without a doubt Imre Budai. However, Keith Hayes made a disastrous appearance. The most dominating Rochford player was without a doubt Axel Ugarte. Marco Archundia on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 7 - 0.

Wow an unexpected bonus this morning. Sold a player for the princely (net) sum of £6,200 overnight which means after this weeks economic update I'll only be 41K in debt. As my first league game is at home it'll be interesting to see if I make a net profit next week after my ground expansion.

33 players left in the squad one of which will be fired if he is not sold by tonight. Then I plan to drip feed the market getting down to around 27-28 players by selling a player or youth pull each week. I have plenty of cover in all positions so no plans to delve into the market myself for the forseeable future.

Could do with one or two pops this week. What's the going rate for a solid defender with at least one decent secondary ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 02 2005,09:00)]Could do with one or two pops this week. What's the going rate for a solid defender with at least one decent secondary ?
A 17yo solid defender with inadequate passing will fetch silly money at the moment (looking at about £400k+).

18yo's will be more normal, somewhere between £70 - £100k, a bit more if they're a YP.

Lost my friendly 2-0 - brilliant.
sad.gif

Anyway I received mail asking if I'd like to be in the FLSA cup and, if so, to put my name on the list.

The problem being that I don't know where the list can be found - any ideas anyone?

Back