• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick New Season

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]When ?

When ?

WHEN ?
same thing could be asked to Emma Bunton eh ORM
wink.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Jan. 27 2005,23:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Jan. 27 2005,23:16)]Dont be so impatient
tounge.gif
That's exactly what I said to Emma last night !

Boy was she gagging for it
tounge.gif

Tissues anyone ?
laugh.gif

That's just wrong, i'm sorry!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Jan. 27 2005,23:36)]
[b said:
[b said:
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Tissues anyone ?
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
That's very nearly what she said when I tried to jump start the exhaust, not the engine.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Jan. 27 2005,23:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Jan. 27 2005,23:36)]
[b said:
[b said:
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Tissues anyone ?
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
That's very nearly what she said when I tried to jump start the exhaust, not the engine.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, get over her
tounge.gif

You'll never get THAT call, either
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Jan. 27 2005,23:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Jan. 27 2005,23:50)]She's not really my type, Tone......
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Oh beejeeeeeeeeeeeeezus look at the freakin' time ! Doesn't it fly when ur perving !

I gotta get some shut-eye

Night Hils !
Night Tony!
tounge.gif

Turns out I started my stamina training a week before I should have. Already done 3 weeks and my form is shot to pieces. Not really worth training it anymore as I already have 13 on excellent. Suppose I could do some set piece training but I may have to resort to the dreaded 'General' training to sort out my form, I only have 3 first teamers on Passable or above!
wow.gif

Having said that, I'm almost certain to go back down anyway so I doubt form will make much difference. Maybe I'll do some passing training and get some more secondaries going ready for my next assault on Level VI
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Jan. 28 2005,12:24)]Turns out I started my stamina training a week before I should have.  Already done 3 weeks and my form is shot to pieces.  Not really worth training it anymore as I already have 13 on excellent. Suppose I could do some set piece training but I may have to resort to the dreaded 'General' training to sort out my form, I only have 3 first teamers on Passable or above!
wow.gif

Having said that, I'm almost certain to go back down anyway so I doubt form will make much difference.  Maybe I'll do some passing training and get some more secondaries going ready for my next assault on Level VI
biggrin.gif
So would you say after two weeks stamina training with 4 solids and 9 excellents I should revert to defence training immediately ?

Suffered heavily from form drops this week and I need to start the new season flying. Not expecting promotion in my first full season but I'm convinced my wheeler-dealing has got me a decent squad (together with a small debt !) so I am aiming for top 3.

Back