• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick - Youth Team

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
Hurrah and huzzah - I've finally been allowed to pull my YT keeper:

Dharmayoni Kanjilal (185013333)
17 years and 80 days, passable form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is temperamental and dishonest.
Has disastrous experience and inadequate leadership abilities.

Next birthday: 08/01/2008
Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 4 090
Wage: 1 820 £/week
Owner: Southend United Football Club
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: weak Goalkeeping: solid
Playmaking: disastrous Passing: disastrous
Winger: disastrous Defending: disastrous
Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: poor

Happy days! I'll flog him this avo.

:D

Nice work. I got myself something potentially special this week:

Maurice Lowe
15 years and 58 days

I think I have found a skilled youngster for you. His name is Maurice Lowe and he is 15 years old.

In my opinion, this player is a prodigious player when it comes to Defending. This player has weak Winger at this point in his career.

I train defence and wing, given his age I could well have a double solid at 17.

7 stars at WB and has already popped in wing, that would make him pretty much solid/inadequate at age 15 which is just peachy. I'll be hoping that the 'he's reached his potential' message stays away till he's 17!

Back