• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Also chaps im just about to sack this 18yr old inadequ winger, if anyone wants hime let me know. you can have him for a £1 or whatever the min must be.

Owen Barenbaum (28289749)
18 years, weak form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is balanced and honest.
Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities.

Speciality: Unpredictable

Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 120
Wage: 354 £/week
Owner: Southend United FC
Warnings: 0

Stamina: weak Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: poor Passing: poor
Winger: inadequate Defending: weak
Scoring: poor Set Pieces: passable

Career Goals: 0
Career Hattricks: 0
League goals this season: 0
Cup goals this season: 0

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Sep. 01 2004,09:57)]you can have him for a £1 or whatever the min must be.
£667, unless you can arrange a GM to do a swap for you.

cool.gif

Well what can i say, this Sunday I have been done by the Gods of Hattrick, according to HAM the game should have been 3-3 draw so to lose 6-0 was pretty harsh. Anway only 3 points off of my total for last season so looks like i have improved. Also 3 out of the next 4 games are against easy oppos so most probably PIC them and go for broke in my last match against the team the replaced for top spot.

Also managed to get through to semi-finals of the FLSA Cup unfortunately I lost my two forwards in the process.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Sep. 01 2004,00:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Aug. 31 2004,22:08)]Belongs to:  Hockley Woods  
Region :  Essex  
Last improvement:  25/07/2004  
Total capacity:  17010  

Terraces:  10614  
Basic seating:  4304  
Seats under roof:  1701  
Seats in VIP boxes:  391  

I also used Arenasizer which is why my seating is so well calculated.

P.S. Awww I would love a Winger like that. All I can afford is passable Winger NO secondaries.
sad.gif
BP if I get him I may be able to do you a deal on a young solid winger if the hattrick gm's allow it (if you have enough cash)
Sorry I have near to nothing cash wise.
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Aug. 31 2004,13:02)]OK I've just stuck up my best winger onto the list

Ian Luchnick (27698749)
29 years, passable form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is calm and upright.
Has weak experience and disastrous leadership abilities.

Total Skill Index (TSI):   1 910
Wage: 508 £/week
Owner: Pearlstars

Stamina:   excellent   Goaltending:   wretched
Playmaking:   weak   Passing:   passable
Winger:   solid   Defending:   weak
Scoring:   passable   Set Pieces:   passable

Career Goals:   6
Career Hattricks:   1
League goals this season:   4
Cup goals this season:   0

He's a regular 3* guy, but with the way I'm heading for next season he won't be needed, and I need the cash.  Up for £60k  right now.
BA you now have a tidy sum to purchase a defender I just hope this guy will help me enact revenge upon the debden rockets sunday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Sep. 03 2004,15:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Aug. 31 2004,13:02)]OK I've just stuck up my best winger onto the list

Ian Luchnick (27698749)
29 years, passable form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is calm and upright.
Has weak experience and disastrous leadership abilities.

Total Skill Index (TSI): 1 910
Wage: 508 £/week
Owner: Pearlstars

Stamina: excellent Goaltending: wretched
Playmaking: weak Passing: passable
Winger: solid Defending: weak
Scoring: passable Set Pieces: passable

Career Goals: 6
Career Hattricks: 1
League goals this season: 4
Cup goals this season: 0

He's a regular 3* guy, but with the way I'm heading for next season he won't be needed, and I need the cash. Up for £60k right now.
BA you now have a tidy sum to purchase a defender I just hope this guy will help me enact revenge upon the debden rockets sunday.
You got a real bargain there. The market is so dead right now, that it's hard to get a number of GMs trying to bid on players. I was hoping to get more, but nevermind
sad.gif

I'm sure he will do brilliantly for you.

Back