• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrB

Life President
With Season 25 on the horizon, its about time we had a full roll call of all the players who reside here, I'll start:

Team: ShrimperZone FC (58452)
Username: BrockVH
League: VI.294 but promoting into V.215 next season
Training: Defence

Team: Southend United Football Club (Team id - 62939)
Username: mattyreg
League: V.135 (League id - 6480)
Training: Scoring (i.e. forwards)
Arena: Roots Hall (capacity 75,000)
Federations: FLSA (Fed id - 7086)

Team:Southend United FC (60419)
Username: AndyThorne
League: V.174
Training: Midfielders
Arena: Roots Hall (capacity 50,000)
FEDS : WTF + FLSA
Honours: Series VI.540 Champions Season 22

Team:Rochford FC (61932)
Username: Birri
League: VI.729 (just won awaiting confirmation of which V)
Arena: Golden Cross Arena (capacity 30,000)
FEDS : FLSA, BDF
Honours: Champions VI.729 Season22
Golden Boot VI.729 Season 22
Champions VI.729 Season 24
Golden Boot VI.729 Season 24

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 18 2005,16:05)]WTF?  BDF?  What are those Feds, fellas?
The BDF is the Bottom Division Federation, they're the lot that publish the 'Between The Lines' you see advertised on the front page sometimes. Very large membership and off site MB:

BDF

Team:FC Gambero (63971)
Username: Bob_C
League: V. 132
Arena: Fossetts Farm (capacity 65,000)
FEDS : FLSA, WTF
Honours: Champions - VI.20 Season 20
V.132 Season 23
Series Golden Boot: Season 20,21,22

Ah, I have seen that! Not sure I'm allowed to join, being one of the lucky swine who was given a Level V side to start off with, and one in a very weak division at the time...

biggrin.gif

Team: Shrimperzone F.C. (Team id - 58379)
Username: -ORM-
League: VI.285 (League id - 6888)
Training: Defending (11 C defenders on books soon to be 10)
Arena: The Super Roy McDonough Stadium (cap 7,000 construction work underway)

Should we request our own Hattrick forum within the zone ?

BTW Mr B - Are you going to be on-line for tonight's friendly ?

Steve beat me 3-0 last week. Can you do any better ?

How about we come up with a proper Shrimperzone Hatrick League - with games to be played as friendlies. With 8 people we could play each other home and away each week of next season.

Or at the very least a two legged cup competition with first round losers in a plate. (to give me a second chance
biggrin.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 18 2005,16:14)]Ah, I have seen that!  Not sure I'm allowed to join, being one of the lucky swine who was given a Level V side to start off with, and one in a very weak division at the time...

biggrin.gif
I wouldn't worry about that, there's people from all sorts of divisions all over the world on there. Quite a good place for hints and tips and some varied opinions.

If you have a question you can guarantee an answer within minutes.

Team:Crabby's Crunchers (61026)
Username: Crabby
League: VI.436 (just won awaiting confirmation of which V)
Training: Defenders
Arena: Crabby's Crunchers Arena (capacity 20,000)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Jan. 18 2005,16:16)] Should we request our own Hattrick forum within the zone ?
A very good idea... I don't know how to do that (may not even have the power to do it - I don't think I do!), so perhaps Naps or Lee might think about that...?

rock.gif

Matt

ORM - as for the cup competition, Bob_C did one of those a couple of seasons ago with Hattrix Cup Manager. Now that we've got more people on board, maybe this is the time to try to resurrect it?

Then again, a number of us are involved in the FLSA Cup compo, or at least we were this year....?

rock.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 18 2005,16:14)]Ah, I have seen that!  Not sure I'm allowed to join, being one of the lucky swine who was given a Level V side to start off with, and one in a very weak division at the time...

biggrin.gif
You will be allowed matt you have to be a member of the bdf in hattrick to be a member of the off site forum tell them I recomended you they will let you in. There are members in some very high divs now but we all help out the newbies.
I did the FLSA cup 2 seasons ago but have been in the BDF the last two and have played all foreign teams so got more dosh & experience

Team: Pearlstars
Username: pearl6
Division: VI.254
Training: Defence
Arena: 30,000
Feds: FLSA, BDF, Essex Fed

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Jan. 18 2005,16:26)]BTW Mr B - Are you going to be on-line for tonight's friendly ?

Sadly not, our internet was only hooked up at home today (finally) but unfortunately our office is inaccessable while other rooms are being decorated. Additionally, my laptop is away for repair
down.gif

I could stay at work for it but don't think I'll bother....
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 18 2005,16:05)]WTF?  BDF?  What are those Feds, fellas?
Worldwide Friendly Training Fedtn  (id-566)

Friendlies! BY JOINING -YOUR SAYING, YOU WANT scheduled INTL FRIENDLIES (Intl Frndls give players the MOST experience possible) -Open w-wide to All countries - all divisions of clubs, get easy frndls. and simplify the ability to get a FRIENDLY quickly and easily, or just to meet intl Hattrkrs.-- and aid your clubs depth and overall improvement/advancement thru shared ideas. Develop your backups and young stars with playing time, and meet great Hattrickers worldwide.

Team:Maldoon Town (60010)
Username: Jabbso
League: VI.489
Training: Playmaking
Arena: Home Sweet Home (capacity presently 7,000 soon to be 25,000)
FEDS : FLSA
Money: IN DEBT MASSIVELY

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Jan. 18 2005,16:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Jan. 18 2005,16:26)]BTW Mr B - Are you going to be on-line for tonight's friendly ?

Sadly not, our internet was only hooked up at home today (finally) but unfortunately our office is inaccessable while other rooms are being decorated.  Additionally, my laptop is away for repair  
down.gif

I could stay at work for it but don't think I'll bother....  
biggrin.gif
That's ok I'll text you each time we score.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back