• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hattrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team: GNH United (64116)
User Name: TOPGNH
League: V.21 (6368)
Training: Playmaking (Next season - Defence)
Areana: GNH Shrimpers Arena - capacity 35,000
Honours: Champions VI.668 season 20
HS supported teams: FC Gambero
                            Rochford FC
                            Southend United FC
                            Southend United Football Club
                            SZFC

Team: Shrimp Gers
Team ID: 58627
User Name: Shagster
League: VI.316
Arena: Shrimp Gers Arena (cap 7,000)
Training: Stamina

What are these Federations all about?

Team: The Shrimpers (57530)
User Name: blues_r_best
League: VI.179 (6782)
Training: Playmaking
Arena: Roots Hall (Capacity 50500)
Honours: Golden Boot (Allan Davey 13, Season 24)

Team name: Southend-United
Team ID: 54090
League: V.197 [soon to be VI
sad.gif
]
Arena: Southend-United Arena (capacity 25,375)
Training: Scoring
Honours: VI.288 Champions

Will be up for a SZ Cup.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Jan. 18 2005,17:53)]Honours: Golden Boot (Allan Davey 13, Season 24)
biggrin.gif

Very cool to see my old boys doing well elsewhere! Carlos at Rochford FC, and Allan Davey with The Shrimpers!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Jan. 18 2005,17:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Jan. 10 2005,01:04)]Maybe next season i can re start the ShrimperZone Challenge Cup as there are more teams now.

Let me know what you guys think!
I refer the honourable gentlemen
Ah... good stuff. Well, as current ShrimperZone Challenge Cup Holders...

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

... I think it would be a great idea - surely it's time for someone to try and nick the trophy off me!

oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 18 2005,18:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Jan. 18 2005,17:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Jan. 10 2005,01:04)]Maybe next season i can re start the ShrimperZone Challenge Cup as there are more teams now.

Let me know what you guys think!
I refer the honourable gentlemen
Ah... good stuff.  Well, as current ShrimperZone Challenge Cup Holders...

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

... I think it would be a great idea - surely it's time for someone to try and nick the trophy off me!

oops.gif
I maybe able to arrange that
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Jan. 18 2005,18:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 18 2005,18:38)]Ah... good stuff.  Well, as current ShrimperZone Challenge Cup Holders...

I maybe able to arrange that  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

You and Chairman Bob have certainly caught up with me and, if I'm honest, probably overtaken me...

suspect.gif

Matt

Team:Hockley Woods (63643)
Username: Greengages
League: V.254 or V.192 (Next Season)
Training: Scoring
Arena: Roots Hall
FEDS : FLSA, Scoring Trainers FED, FT-FED
Honours: Champions VI.355 Season 24

Team: Hardwick Rejects (62046)
Arena: Severn Arena
Series: # 3 in VI.811
Username: Vange_Shrimper

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 18 2005,19:02)]You and Chairman Bob have certainly caught up with me and, if I'm honest, probably overtaken me...
Maybe so but i am yet to beat you.
down.gif
So i guess you are still the top team from ShrimperZone as they say the proof is in the pudding.

When do people want to start the cup now or after the 2nd or 3rd round of the English Cup??

And how do you want to do it straight knock out or group stages??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Jan. 18 2005,22:01)]Maybe so but i am yet to beat you.  
down.gif
So i guess you are still the top team from ShrimperZone as they say the proof is in the pudding.

When do people want to start the cup now or after the 2nd or 3rd  round of the English Cup??

And how do you want to do it straight knock out or group stages??
Does that mean steveh is the top dog in SZ, after handing out a 4-1 thrashing last night...

wow.gif

(That said, bar one midfielder, it was my 2nd XI, so I don't feel too bad).

Can we start the SZ Cup after the 4th round of the cup? Most of us should be out by then, and we can all play each other in informal friendlies until then.

I'd be up for group stages then knockout - means everyone will play at least 2 or 3 SZ sides, which would be cool.

cool.gif
smile.gif

Sounds like a plan Matt. Will look forward to the competition commencing
smile.gif

Southchurch Wanderers (61008)

Region: Essex
Arena: Southchurch Park
Language: English
Series: # 8 in VI.34

I was on hattrick, but when I started to use my team here in the UK they kicked me off, they sent me an email saying that I can't be an American league since I'm in the UK.
sad.gif

You should write to them to complain and say that you are only in the UK for a short period. Cant see why they kicked you off, jeez i accessed my team when i was in France, Andorra and Italy.

Team: Quackers(58399)
Arena: Quackers Arena
Series: # 1 in VI.79
Username: matthaig

Just got dumped out of the cup
sad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back