• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Have non-playing staff salaries been paid ?

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
I have pestered the wee birdie to allow me to answer the minority who still insist on tarring our manager as a hoofball purist.After watching Northampton who are undefeated having adopted a more direct approach and knowing Fleetwood, Oxford, Bradford, Torquay Rotherham and many more have acquired a big target man and have acquired a more direct style I wonder why we have to be a purist team when many Southend teams of the past successfully played with a target man . I am sure there is no need for me to name the players or managers who gleefully gained success with a direct style. I also pleaded with the wee birdie to clear up some of the other criticisms being levelled at him which are out of character and his management style, he is a very professional man and at this time feels it inappropriate to give comment on certain issues, he pleads for everybody to stick together in these difficult times and keep the faith.

More to the point have you been paid because I hear you ain't

More to the point have you been paid because I hear you ain't

Oh please - dont say we are going down this road again! and then I would imagine that the tax or nat ins contributions have not been paid.
How the hell can we attract players with a track record like this.
Things just seem to get better and better NOT!

Oh please - dont say we are going down this road again! and then I would imagine that the tax or nat ins contributions have not been paid.
How the hell can we attract players with a track record like this.
Things just seem to get better and better NOT!

For what its worth players have supposedly been paid, however that doesnt hide the fact that the club having financial problems wont be a selling point.

For what its worth players have supposedly been paid, however that doesnt hide the fact that the club having financial problems wont be a selling point.
So what on earth has Scott got a bee in his bonnet about?

So what on earth has Scott got a bee in his bonnet about?

Scott is referrring as he says to PS.

The players themselves have meant to have been paid, some non-playing staff pparently havent.

Out of interest havent the trust been asking any questions ? These issues have been talked about for weeks now?

Scott is referrring as he says to PS.

The players themselves have meant to have been paid, some non-playing staff pparently havent.

Out of interest havent the trust been asking any questions ? These issues have been talked about for weeks now?
And I'm pretty sure denied at our most recent meeting. There's one due on Monday, it'll be brought up....again.

And I'm pretty sure denied at our most recent meeting. There's one due on Monday, it'll be brought up....again.

Well theres far too many people hearing the same things from the club. Club seems intent on hiding the problems and denying everything for some reason.

Well theres far too many people hearing the same things from the club. Club seems intent on hiding the problems and denying everything for some reason.

I am hearing lots of things from various sources that I trust and its not good at all but its not from what I hear cant be sorted out short term with the sale of hall and moshni

Wouldn't bother. You are hardly going to be told certain members of staff are unpaid!

Anyway if there are issues with certain staff wages, it could all be sorted by then. Especially if a player or two has departed by Friday.

Wouldn't bother. You are hardly going to be told certain members of staff are unpaid!

Anyway if there are issues with certain staff wages, it could all be sorted by then. Especially if a player or two has departed by Friday.

Let's keep our fingers crossed then, eh Smiffy? That £150k from the Spammers for Mohsni is looking more and more attractive!

Back