• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Have Some of This!

No doubt you'll get some ******s saying how it was inhumane, and the poor terrorist/insurgent deserves some dignity, and how they find it a disgrace how the soldier is talking about it. Then, the same soppy *******s will be claiming the soldier should have tried talking to/apologising to the poor insurgent instead of brutally murdering this poor man....

My personal thoughts were... "hahaha, 'ave that you c*nt"!!!

Gallantry indeed. Can't think there's too much hand-to-hand stuff going on in combat these days.

No doubt you'll get some ******s saying how it was inhumane, and the poor terrorist/insurgent deserves some dignity, and how they find it a disgrace how the soldier is talking about it. Then, the same soppy *******s will be claiming the soldier should have tried talking to/apologising to the poor insurgent instead of brutally murdering this poor man....

My personal thoughts were... "hahaha, 'ave that you c*nt"!!!

It's inhumane you know. And the poor terrorist / insurgent deserves some dignity too. It's a disgwace how the soldier is talking about it - he should have tried talking to / apologising to the poor insurgent instead of brutally murdering this poor man.

My personal thoughts is that history has shown graysblue.jr to be proved right yet again. I suggest a career as a prominent Liberal Democrat justice spokesman.

It's inhumane you know. And the poor terrorist / insurgent deserves some dignity too. It's a disgwace how the soldier is talking about it - he should have tried talking to / apologising to the poor insurgent instead of brutally murdering this poor man.

My personal thoughts is that history has shown graysblue.jr to be proved right yet again. I suggest a career as a prominent Liberal Democrat justice spokesman.

www.hahaha/notsomuch.com

They don't like it up 'em:

Cold Steel - they just don't like it

After a great away win over the poofs on Saturday, it's good to hear about another triumph on away soil over the Fuzzy-Wuzzies.

I am reminded of the Sgt Major in Fawlty Towers and his assessment of playing cricket against colonials. And Cpl Jones in Dad's Army.

Fuzzy Wuzzies is the wrong term.

tribbles1.jpg

I thought they were the Zulus in the aptly named Zulu War.

"They don't like it up em, Captain"

Or have I spent the last 30 years not understanding Dad's Army.

I think you've spent the last 30 years not understanding Dad's Army. The fuzzy wuzzies were Sudanese soldiers from the conflict there in the 1880-90's.

Back