• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Have you been Watching that little event that comes round every four years .

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Well seeing as we couldn't play nicely in the previous thread of are you watching , i thought i'd ask a slightly more nicer question for us all to lose the plot over ............have you been watching the Olympics ??

I have , bloody good viewing too , which has not even warmed up yet to the big events .

Thoughts ????

Well seeing as we couldn't play nicely in the previous thread of are you watching , i thought i'd ask a slightly more nicer question for us all to lose the plot over ............have you been watching the Olympics ??

I have , bloody good viewing too , which has not even warmed up yet to the big events .

Thoughts ????

I thought Cricko had got the beers in when i read the title of this thread :stunned:

nope, i havent....but then it genuinely doesnt interest me. And I doubt it will interest me, even when its in our own backyard.

Would much rather some of the money spent went on the lower leagues of football than a one off set of facilities which will be unused within 2 months of the games finishing (if that).

But thats my opinion.....

I'm only really interested in the womens weightlifting. Watching small, well built asian women straining gives me the horn.

Does anyone know if the BBC are showing the Womens heavyweight boxing?

Of course! Love it, was jumping with joy when Nicole Cooke won the cycling gold yesterday, and now we've got a 2nd gold & a bronze :)

Just don't understand people who can't get behind the Brits in the Olympics, regardless of whatever sport it is.

been watching it non-stop almost! have to say big up BBC and their red button, alongside all the website stuff too... really good coverage so far!

Last edited:
been watching it none-stop almost! have to say big up BBC and their red button, alongside all the website stuff too... really good coverage so far!

same it has been great, i cant wait until 2012

I'm only really interested in the womens weightlifting. Watching small, well built asian women straining gives me the horn.

Does anyone know if the BBC are showing the Womens heavyweight boxing?

I always cheer for the womens weightlifter with the most stuble/ beardige and also the biggest c*ck of course !!!

Last edited:
I always cheer for the womens weightlifter with the most stuble/ beardige and also the biggest c*ck of course !!!

Was it David Coleman who uttered the following unforgettable line about a female weightlifter ..

"I saw her snatch this morning and it was very impressive"

Quality quality line !!!!!!!!

Anyone see this mornings swimming? Gold and bronze!!! Been quite good so far although I'm annoyed as I'll be on holiday for the proper stuff :(

Back