• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have to say yes I have - Infact I put us down to lose at the weekend - serves me right I know

Yep.

Last game of Webby's second reign before Tilly took over. I travelled down to Yeovil even though I didn't think there would be a hope in hell of us getting a result. Put my money where my mouth was and stuck a few quid on 4-1 to the Glovers which duly came in.

With today being a good opportunity to get a winning accy on the league cup, has anyone cried all the way to the bookies after backing Southend to lose? :blush:

Never.

I don't include Southend in any form of bet, either for or against us.

One of Dan Bentley's first games for us, I seem to recall lumping on us to lose. Can't for the life of me remember who we were playing but I do remember thinking we had no chance. We won comfortably.

I bet on us not to get promoted to the Championship when we did to soften the blow. Wasn't required and I cared so little about losing the bet I can't even remember the amount.

I had Northampton to beat us at home about 3 years ago when we had a huge injury crisis.

I quietly celebrated Northampton's late winner :blush:

Rarely. Backed Leeds years ago when we played them away and didn't even have enough players to fill the bench. My bet won.

I also had a bit of a chunk on Wycombe by way of insurance in May. Never been happier to lose a bet.:smile:

I bet on us not to get promoted to the Championship when we did to soften the blow. Wasn't required and I cared so little about losing the bet I can't even remember the amount.

I remember that. Our mutual friend spent the entire trip to Swansea plotting how to spend his winnings.

I bet against us regularly. Last night for example...I was sure we would lose....thus I bet on it. I would have loved to be wrong though. Call it a consolation thing.

Back