• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Have you ever lost your wallet?

lost wallet?

• Yes

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
And you lost your sunglasses as well.

Well I lost them actually but you get my drift. I will replace them but I must say they suited me better.

Hopefully not the same person who Stole one of the Blue Voice flags grrrr
:stunned: Someone stole a blue voice flag? What on earth are they going to do with that? Other then wave it in the comfort of their home of course :unsure:.

:stunned: Someone stole a blue voice flag? What on earth are they going to do with that? Other then wave it in the comfort of their home of course :unsure:.

I guess they took it home for there bedroom wall , it was taken from the fireplace in the far side of the Spread...

I guess they took it home for there bedroom wall , it was taken from the fireplace in the far side of the Spread...
That is shocking. To steal that when you must surely be a fan of Southend* is just ludacrous. There are some sad people out there..

*I'm actually not sure where the Spread is situated, I'm guessing its a Southend fans bar

That is shocking. To steal that when you must surely be a fan of Southend* is just ludacrous. There are some sad people out there..

*I'm actually not sure where the Spread is situated, I'm guessing its a Southend fans bar

Opposite St Marys Church in Victoria Avenue Fred.

About a one minute walk from the ground and about a 5 minute walk to the West stand.

Never have myself but a mate of mine lost his yesterday in Nottingham whilst we were on a stag weekend.

Was asked several times and indeed attempted to be mocked by dumb Forest fans who were out in force after their promotion, if I was from Yeovil over the weekend :stunned:

First they burn down our pier and think Essex Boys on tour are from the South West, morons! :thump:

Back