• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Has the person answering the phone in ticketing got a very bad stammer?

I've been number four in the queue for 10 minutes. Somebody tell me they have someone answering otherwise my brain will loop on that rubbish commercial message.

Somebody offer me a lifeline please!

Finally got through after 34 mins on their premium line so my ticket total is £967.79.

Thank god I am not a Man City supporter, I'd have to sell my daughter, 2 camels and a special night with the missus to pay for a ticket by the phone.

Last edited:
Finally got through after 34 mins on their premium line so mt ticket total is £967.79.

Thank god I am not a Man City supporter, I'd have to sell my daughter, 2 camels and a special night with the missus

All fans welcome of course but you do know the game is Southend v Stevenage? If Man City fans want to come along (and cheer for the blues) then why not ......................:unsure:

Anyway I've had a soft spot for Man city supporters since talking to some at The Goat's last game for us.

Has the person answering the phone in ticketing got a very bad stammer?

I've been number four in the queue for 10 minutes. Somebody tell me they have someone answering otherwise my brain will loop on that rubbish commercial message.

Somebody offer me a lifeline please!

Just been on the phone to The Samaritans and no one answered. That was the last straw, I'm about to set out to Beachy Head with a certain Mr Bailey bound and gagged with gaffa tape in my boot. I hope the tide is in.

I must say that I would discourage you or anyone taking such a course of action - there is help out there but bear in mind that the tide is always "in" at the end of the pier and it's far closer to home than Beachy Head (just thinking of the costs involved).

Back