• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Having a pony infront of your other half?

Options

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DTS

The Business
Last night we had friends over for dinner. Mrs DtS is without doubt the best cook in the world and she delivered a wonderful Prawn Jambalya for the four of us to enjoy.

As the other couple went home having both had a decent bit of grub and a few drinks we were both busting for the loo. Being the gentleman that I am I let her go first.

Once Mrs DtS had finished it was my turn. It has been a stressful day so I decided what better than to sit back on the bog, relax and have a pony.

I had been on the karzee about 5 mins when Mrs DtS knocks on the door and tells me she wants to come in and do her teeth. This leaves me in an awkward situation as I am mid-pony. So I laid it on the line and said I was having a ****.

"Dont worry" said Mrs DtS "I dont mind-let me in".

Now for my mind whilst I share everything with the Mrs I dont feel right having a **** infront of her. To the same point I dont want to walk in when she is having one either.

I was wondering if other zoners pony infront of there loved ones?

Sacred for me, a slash is ok but curling one out requires privacy... and it's normally a good time to chill for 5-10 mins, catch up on some texting. I think I'd also get stage fright.

I can't see what the problem is? I will be having a good old dump on the toilet, and my missus will come in, comment on the smell before putting the bath on.
There again as we both work in the health care business this sort of stuff doesn't affect us.

Sacred for me, a slash is ok but curling one out requires privacy... and it's normally a good time to chill for 5-10 mins, catch up on some texting. I think I'd also get stage fright.

I find talking makes it crawl all the way back up, so privacy is best for me.

Hey chaps!

I have absolutely no problem in laying a cable in front of any relations.

The problem lies in the wiping.
Firing out a couple of logs is no problem, but having to scrub the old back passage clean, checking the paper to make sure it's lemon fresh, can be a bit awkward, especially if there are one or two stubborn cling-ons or winnits that require one to have to grab hold of it and yank, pulling out some arse hairs in the process.

Add to that the fact that my hands are so filthy, it looks as though I've been doing the gardening.

Toodle Pip!

Most definitely something that should be carried out alone, nothing better than a nice dump and a read in total peace.

Thing is, my **** smells so bad that the wife has to leave it about 3 hours or come in with scuba divers mask on to protect her eyes, so I am generally safe in the knowledge that my sacred dump time is undisturbed!

ALWAYS in private. Why would you want to witness the facial and bodily contortions involved? Just hearing it sometimes is bad enough!

can't believe that it has taken so long for teh situation to come up in teh relationship. I literally can a time frame of around 2 minutes from when i get the first rumble in my stomach until i actually have to put one down , there is no compramising on thsi one and occurred in my realtionship in about week 3 !

The 2 minute time frame does put me in some sticky situations but there is absolutly nothing i can do , i have been known to pull over and take a dump in a skip if i'm driving .

Further to my earlier note, if there's something good on the box like a decent footy game or something, I tend to squat down and have a dump in a bucket so that I don't miss anything.

As long as a window's open, or someone lights a match, I don't see a problem.

Kind Regards

can't believe that it has taken so long for teh situation to come up in teh relationship. I literally can a time frame of around 2 minutes from when i get the first rumble in my stomach until i actually have to put one down , there is no compramising on thsi one and occurred in my realtionship in about week 3 !

The 2 minute time frame does put me in some sticky situations but there is absolutly nothing i can do , i have been known to pull over and take a dump in a skip if i'm driving .
Have you been to the doctors

Have you been to the doctors

I think my intestines are just one long shoot , as soon as i eat , i'm getting the 2minute rumble warning , have many a discussion with my pal at work who will wait untill he gets home to have a dump as doesn't like laying one down in a public toilet .

He holds it in all day at work ......insane , as the old saying goes ...if you got to go you've got to

I think my intestines are just one long shoot , as soon as i eat , i'm getting the 2minute rumble warning , have many a discussion with my pal at work who will wait untill he gets home to have a dump as doesn't like laying one down in a public toilet .

He holds it in all day at work ......insane , as the old saying goes ...if you got to go you've got to

Do you work with this little fella?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2T6YdEcp6w

Dave just the title of this thread made me crack up.

Dropping the log has to be done alone. A bit of time to ponder on the mysteries of life, or read the nearest available magazine or newspaper. Door must always be locked too.

I'm with the majority here. I like to have a dump in private.

Read the boring bits of the paper (the news, I've read the sport by now) or send a couple of texts and chill out for a bit.

Most of my important decisions are made whilst taking a dump, take the other day when i decided to call the other half up to open the window as it stank in the bog.

No! No! No! and NO!...

It is a time of peace and solitude where one ponders the world and all within it..It is a time to reflect the past days issues, to wonder on the magnificence of everything around you and to think...

**** what the hell did I eat last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back