• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hayden Panettiere v Helen Mirren

Teen v Queen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second contest today sees American actress and socialite Hayden Panettiere (pickledseal) up against Dick Bate's Protege's daughter of Essex (even though she slates it regularly) Helen Mirren...

Didn't Mirren say that Southend was the arm pit of Essex?

For that, and the obvious reason that Panettiere is gorgeous, I'm going for the cheerleader.

Helen Mirren went to school at St Bernard's and was in the year above my Mum. And she used to have some rotten slavic name. She can go **** herself. Sorry DBP.

Seems to be going well for the cheerleader so far, but in case anyone is unsure, a few FHM shoot snaps.... (there is plenty more ammo, but I'll leave that for later rounds!)

125161_hayden_panettiere_011_1.jpg

6a00cd970085364cd500e398b5b50c0001-500pi

Desperates times call for desperate measures. I'm willing to buy everyone who votes for Mirren a pint in the Spread on saturday providing that she wins.

Remember, Hayden Ladyboy has hairy toes and earwax. (allegedly)

I voted for Helen Mirren. I had no idea who the other one is, and as no pics were on here at the time I voted, Mirren won my vote by default.

"The two most beautiful words in the English dictionary. De-fault! De-fault!" - Homer Simpson.

I voted for Helen Mirren. I had no idea who the other one is, and as no pics were on here at the time I voted, Mirren won my vote by default.

"The two most beautiful words in the English dictionary. De-fault! De-fault!" - Homer Simpson.

Mate, you should really get into Heroes.

The weird thing is i've met both these ladies. Helen Mirren in about 1992 and Hayden Panettiere in Long Beach about 2 years ago. Sorry Miss Panettiere but you are like wood compared to the Essex Beauty YEH Majesty!

Helen Mirren is a vile old dog that called our town a sheissehole to the world's media. If any zoner shagged her in the future I would hope that it would be a) up the Gary b) contain a dirty sanchez middle and c) a bukkake end.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back