• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes!

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
This is the tune the players are loving and dancing to in the dressing room at the minute. Tilly hates it...

If we make the play-offs, Tilly has laid down the gauntlet and said he will bust a few moves of his own infront of them all!

OS Article

For dose of you dat dun no bout dis tune, Check it!

Will please some of our fans that enjoy singing this in the stands!

Last edited:
McCormack wants to carry on the momentum against Hartlepool United at Roots Hall on Friday night and is desperate to get revenge on the Monkeyhangers who easily saw off The Blues 3-0 in December.

"Everything about that night was dismall and disappointing and we want revenge," said the Irishman.

"We got spanked and it was a long journey home for us and our fans."

Wot I bin tellin youse all, den?.....:'(

Bubbly, bubbly!!

I'm going to ask the club to play this pre-match and we can all do that stupid dance in the stands...

Maybe the players could do it as a goal celebration as well!

Off topic:- I bet this crap makes top 10 in the charts

Maybe we should record an exclusive version of it, especially for the team?

We could get Geoff King's daughter to play the recorder with a school band and give it a folksy twist. Something similar worked well for that one we sometimes play before the second half kicks off.

Footage of that could almost make BluesWorld represent VFM! Assuming that the camera is working, of course. ;)

This is the tune the players are loving and dancing to in the dressing room at the minute. Tilly hates it...

If we make the play-offs, Tilly has laid down the gauntlet and said he will bust a few moves of his own infront of them all!

OS Article

For dose of you dat dun no bout dis tune, Check it!

Will please some of our fans that enjoy singing this in the stands!
Nice tune!

Why is Anthony Grant in purple and it's awful but I love the blinged up midget! :D

Bubbly, bubbly!!

I'm going to ask the club to play this pre-match and we can all do that stupid dance in the stands...

Maybe the players could do it as a goal celebration as well!

Theo did it at Hereford so already been done,

also we thought of a song to sing on the way to Swindon the other week using this song so we sing it Friday for you

Off topic:- I bet this crap makes top 10 in the charts

no one cares what you think Lee, just bang your drum and make the zone a happier place ;)

That is dire. Could we not sing the original one in the stands on Friday, Smiffy?!

we tried this once before at Roots halls and the it didnt seem to go down to well on the zone as it wasnt supporting the team.

but it was done at Leeds away this season and even Spooner liked it

Last edited:
Back