• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Headphones

MK Shrimper

Striker
Any recommendations? I fancy some wireless ones, not too expensive (say no more than £50) that are good for both the office and when I do some running/gym.

Ta in advance.

So get a new car.

You lot trying to bankrupt me! Bit of a fib in regards to the car....but I certainly can't justify spending over £300 on a pair of headphones. My gonads would be stapled to the nearest concrete cow.

I bought some wireless ones for the kids at Christmas as stocking fillers, will check what brand when I get home and let you know, but they were no more than 30 quid a pair.

AKG K451s are very good, they won best headphones 2015 in the What hi if awards

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/audio-...eadphones-black-22034178-pdt.html#srcid=11026

they are wired, but I would recommend, have a pair myself.

If you want bling, then these Monster headphones are supposed to be better than Beats, which are 3 times the price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400948412042?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
also come in black and other colours if you search on eBay.

yeah I like my 451s but not comfy enough for wearing all day (if that's what your looking for). great for commuting though.

A bit over your budget but these are nice:

[video=youtube;LObJOc5u7sY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LObJOc5u7sY[/video]

Any recommendations? I fancy some wireless ones, not too expensive (say no more than £50) that are good for both the office and when I do some running/gym.

Ta in advance.

I've always been impressed with Jabra headphones for the money. The quality to price ratio is very good in my opinion. The Jabra Move set are the ones that I currently own and they are sweet. I use them for all situations but if you like jogging, maybe you'll find them a bit big and are after the earphone style rather than full-blown headphones. Personally it doesn't bother me wearing the bigger phones when jogging as they stay on your head better anyway. Much prefer jogging with my wireless phones than when I used to use my old wired ones back in the day, that kept falling off. I would definitely recommend the Jabra Move wireless headphones and they are going now for around your budget. They've got them for sale here www.for-sale.co.uk/jabra-bluetooth-headphones for under £50.

Attachments

• JABRA.jpg
    JABRA.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back