• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Health Question

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Serious Question...

I am getting really sharp twinges in my chest and in my left hand especially when I am on the beers but its happening at work now.

I am going down to the doctors, but just wanted to know if anybody mite know whats wrong.

Scott you don't need us to guess what's happening. Get to the docs and make sure you DO what he/her says, including knocking the ale on the head (even if just for a while) if need be.

Boring i know but the toot doesnt help with your health either,pains in chest arm and hand are usually heart related.
To make you feel a tad better i stopped spunking about 6 months ago,cum,nothing,no dribble,no squirt,not even dust,dads dying of prostrat cancer so methinks i must have it to.
Turns out my muscle that pushes it out dosent work and when i cum it goes in my bladder,good to know but if i want anthor kid id have to wee up the wife,very funny but the moral of the story is go to the docs and ask questions and also dont have diabetes its a bummer.

Boring i know but the toot doesnt help with your health either,pains in chest arm and hand are usually heart related.
To make you feel a tad better i stopped spunking about 6 months ago,cum,nothing,no dribble,no squirt,not even dust,dads dying of prostrat cancer so methinks i must have it to.
Turns out my muscle that pushes it out dosent work and when i cum it goes in my bladder,good to know but if i want anthor kid id have to wee up the wife,very funny but the moral of the story is go to the docs and ask questions and also dont have diabetes its a bummer.

I appreciate you sharing that with us!:eek:

Best wishes to your dad.

9.22am and already my flabber is well and truly ghasted. Good work.

TB, sounds like circulatory problems to me. The blood's not getting round your system fast enough. Could be toot-related, could be all sorts of things. Get thee to a doctery.

I have a mate who went vegetarian about 15 years ago.

After about one month he complained to me that he couldn't drink more than three pints of beer without feeling really ill.

I advised him to see a doctor.

The doctor advised him not to drink more than three pints of beer.

I repeat the advice given earlier - ask plenty of questions.

Don't type your symptoms into Google though otherwise you will convince yourself you have all manner of rare, serious or untreatable conditions.

Cheers.

Thanks cc but he is ready for it,had him out here for a week and when he went back the hosi told him he had less than a year,he cant wait to be with my mum again.
sorry to flabber you slipper but you must realise its 10.22 here so that makes the story more poignent i feel.Imust go empty my spunk filled bladder,you gotta love no school on wenesdays lyings.

Back