• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hello again, it's the Long Island fan.

shrimpersfan9

Schoolboy
Hi again. I posted here for a bit a couple of seasons ago. I became a fan of Southend United from playing FIFA 10. I've been busy for a while, but I'm looking forward to talking about the mighty Blues once again.

Hi again. I posted here for a bit a couple of seasons ago. I became a fan of Southend United from playing FIFA 10. I've been busy for a while, but I'm looking forward to talking about the mighty Blues once again.

Interesting way to find love for a team that's for sure, but welcome.

Should point out though that we're the SHRIMPERS, not the Shrimps.

If you want to change your name, then just post in this thread -> http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?48400-Name-Change/page47

Oh and welcome :thumbsup:

Interesting that you chose us from FIFA 10. Just wondering, was there any reason behind it or did you just fall in love with us?

I did choose Southend randomly when I first played career mode in game, but I've found a lot of reasons to fall in love with the team since then. It's the team where Gary Hooper got his start in the Football League, and more importantly, I got a chance to visit this past summer when I went to England for the first time. You guys have a beautiful town, and I got to see it firsthand.

Not unlike me picking Southend United in Kevin Tom's football manager in 1982 :thumbsup:

Kevin-toms-football-manager-screenshot-2.png

Halcyon days!

However you picked it "WELCOME" but be aware you will feel much heartache in the course of time , also Jubilation, Its what its like loving SUFC, never a dull moment.Just like it is here in Shrimperzone :smile:

However you picked it "WELCOME" but be aware you will feel much heartache in the course of time , also Jubilation, Its what its like loving SUFC, never a dull moment.Just like it is here in Shrimperzone :smile:

I'm well prepared for it. My other soccer teams are known for their terrible play. A fan of the Vancouver Whitecaps, FC Ingolstadt, and Le Harve AC is pretty used to failure.

That's a quality reason for supporting us. :smile:

Well you picked the best and only team worth supporting in Essex and easily the world. Southend United will give you every emotion you can possibly think of in a season, sometimes even a game.

Welcome to the site, any problems or issues feel free to ask and we will do our best to sort it. Hope you stick around.

P.S - I have someone on that username change for you.

And as if by magic it has been changed, thanks to mcnasty :smile:

That's a quality reason for supporting us. :smile:

Well you picked the best and only team worth supporting in Essex and easily the world. Southend United will give you every emotion you can possibly think of in a season, sometimes even a game.

Welcome to the site, any problems or issues feel free to ask and we will do our best to sort it. Hope you stick around.

P.S - I have someone on that username change for you.

Thanks. I'll be letting the love and hate flow during the games.

I'm just kidding. I support a lot of terrible teams like the Vancouver Whitecaps, and FC Ingolstadt . I'm pretty used to losing. Trust me, I'm a pretty mellow fan and I'm friends with several soccer players myself in the NCAA college system and NASL. I never give any player a hard time. That's the number 1 rule of being a supporter.

I'm just kidding. I support a lot of terrible teams like the Vancouver Whitecaps, and FC Ingolstadt . I'm pretty used to losing. Trust me, I'm a pretty mellow fan and I'm friends with several soccer players myself in the NCAA college system and NASL. I never give any player a hard time. That's the number 1 rule of being a supporter.
Wish some of our lot felt the same.

Back