• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hello from geneva

J

The Chameleon
I am currently out in geneva for the england game..
have met many shrimpers out here..

top marks
hope we do the business tomorrow

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 11 2005,23:07)]I am currently out in geneva for the england game..

top marks
Have a good time CS J, but stay away from those Swiss Police - years of nutrality have just sharpened their lust for blood!

Do you have a flag with you for us to look out for?

how can you be missing southend swansea?
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 11 2005,23:07)]I am currently out in geneva for the england game..

top marks
And you call your self a loyal supporter, southend v swansea or some pointless friendly. I know which one i would choose everytime.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Nov. 12 2005,00:59)]Wonder if you would have said that if you had been at the Germany v England game when we won 1-5.
ok you got me there

Enjoy the match CS J.

Let's hope England win so it was worthwhile missing the biggest match of the season so far!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Nov. 12 2005,01:53)]And you call your self a loyal supporter, southend v swansea or some pointless friendly.
Games against Argentina are NEVER pointless. Or meaningless. Or even friendly ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Nov. 12 2005,01:59)]Wonder if you would have said that if you had been at the Germany v England game when we won 1-5.
To be fair, that wasn't a "pointless friendly", Seb, rather an important WC qualifier that we needed to win. And Oh! how we did. Even that buffoon Heskey scored ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Nov. 12 2005,00:59)]Wonder if you would have said that if you had been at the Germany v England game when we won 1-5.
That was a World Cup qualifier, not a pointless friendly where all 6 substitutions will be made. I see no meaningful comparisons.

Having said that it must have been something else to have been at that match.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 12 2005,08:57)]And Oh! how we did. Even that buffoon Heskey scored ...

WS
In fact, thanks to the presence of Carsten Jancker, that was one of the few times in Heskey's international career when he wasn't the worst striker on the pitch!

Gutted im missing but am listening online..
have a sufc flag..
when i booked up, i never thought this would of been such a big game for southend

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ Nov. 12 2005,09:16)]
[b said:
That was a World Cup qualifier, not a pointless friendly where all 6 substitutions will be made. I see no meaningful comparisons.

Having said that it must have been something else to have been at that match.
Yes it was the best match i have been to watching England alongside the 2-0 win at Hamden Park against the Jocks
biggrin.gif

As Spanish Shrimper said though, no match against the Argies is friendly and i hope we stuff the bastards.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 12 2005,08:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Nov. 12 2005,01:59)]Wonder if you would have said that if you had been at the Germany v England game when we won 1-5.
To be fair, that wasn't a "pointless friendly", Seb, rather an important WC qualifier that we needed to win. And Oh! how we did. Even that buffoon Heskey scored ...

WS
Funny that, that was the one I missed due to a humongouis sneeze( I had flu due to dancing in a fountain the night before) but I was the first England fan not in the England end who leaped up screaming ' IT'S IN' when Gerrard let loose one of his thunderious drives.

Amazing game.. what a day, kind of suppose im happier i went than watched today?
sad.gif
sorry..

Back