• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hello to everyone!

farawayshrimper

Youth Team
Hi guys. I have been reading this page for ages but thought I would finally introduce myself. To be honest I don't think I can post too much about the club as I think it would be unfair to as I rarely see games and mostly use the board to help gague the mood amongst fans about the manager and players and leave most of the discussion up to the experienced experts :)

I rarely see the team play because I live about three hours from the ground at the moment and have never actually lived in Southend. At the moment it is particularly difficult as I live in Southampton to study and most of the away games are up north! To make it more difficult none of my friends have any interest in seeing Southend play and I have to really try convice them to see a game, managed to do this for this Friday though! My dad is the reason I support this club, been a supporter all his life and got me hooked when I wondered what all the fuss was about. We try to see as many games as possible but as he is a football manager himself it is kind of difficult! Started going about 9 years ago and am now 20 years old :)

Thanks for your time and up the blues!

Welcome to the board, we've a couple of youngsters at Uni who travel up from Southampton plus Southampton Shrimper himself. Maybe you need to be introduced!

Hi guys. I have been reading this page for ages but thought I would finally introduce myself. To be honest I don't think I can post too much about the club as I think it would be unfair to as I rarely see games and mostly use the board to help gague the mood amongst fans about the manager and players and leave most of the discussion up to the experienced experts :)

I rarely see the team play because I live about three hours from the ground at the moment and have never actually lived in Southend. At the moment it is particularly difficult as I live in Southampton to study and most of the away games are up north! To make it more difficult none of my friends have any interest in seeing Southend play and I have to really try convice them to see a game, managed to do this for this Friday though! My dad is the reason I support this club, been a supporter all his life and got me hooked when I wondered what all the fuss was about. We try to see as many games as possible but as he is a football manager himself it is kind of difficult! Started going about 9 years ago and am now 20 years old :)

Thanks for your time and up the blues!

Welcome aboard.So who's your dad?:unsure:

Nobody important! He just helps out at our small local but it means the games clash and we can never make it to roots hall in time! Sorry to disappoint!

none of my friends have any interest in seeing Southend play and I have to really try convice them to see a game, managed to do this for this Friday though!

I hope you and your pals enjoyed the game and will be back on Easter Monday .. you might be our lucky omen for the run in !!!

Welcome to the board, we've a couple of youngsters at Uni who travel up from Southampton plus Southampton Shrimper himself. Maybe you need to be introduced!

Absolutely! Southampton seems to be becoming a bit of a hotbed of Shrimpers support at the moment! But we're still within easy reach of the Home of Football, plus we have an almost-local away game coming up - Oxford is only an hour's drive away! :thumbsup:

Back