• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Aussie shrimper

Hello my name is Adam Poat from Perth Australia.

I don't really support a team but Barry the f**king dog who sits next to me at work has drummed it into me so it looks like i have no choice but too support southend united.

My first game was Brentford away about three years ago and it was good to be honest but your game has nothing on aussie rules.

Anyway thought i would introduce myself and say hello and wishg you all the best for the season and no doubt Barry and CS Cockles will drag me down to RH for a few games.

All the best Aussie shrimper.

welcome you'll have a long way to come to roots hall for a game wouldnt you?
smile.gif

All new supporters welcome here Adam... If you make it to a game or two, let us know what you think of our cr*p English rules football
wink.gif

You end up sitting next to Barry the Dog and now you have to support Southend? Life's a Bitch, ain't it!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Aug. 06 2004,12:03)]You end up sitting next to Barry the Dog and now you have to support Southend? Life's a Bitch, ain't it!

biggrin.gif
Easy tiger, it is as much of an honour too sit next to the hound himself as to be taken to the mecca of football AKA Roots Hall.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Aug. 06 2004,12:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Aug. 06 2004,12:03)]You end up sitting next to Barry the Dog and now you have to support Southend? Life's a Bitch, ain't it!

biggrin.gif
Easy tiger, it is as much of an honour too sit next to the hound himself as to be taken to the mecca of football AKA Roots Hall.
It was my brother who got me hooked, taking me when I was still in short trousers. An honour? This is a serious and debilitating addiction. I am still thinking of suing him!
cool.gif

And it could have been worse, Adam could have ended up next to a Wet Spammer
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Aug. 06 2004,12:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Aug. 06 2004,12:07)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif
It was my brother who got me hooked, taking me when I was still in short trousers. An honour? This is a serious and debilitating addiction. I am still  thinking of suing him!  
cool.gif

And it could have been worse, Adam could have ended up next to a Wet Spammer  
biggrin.gif
First short trousers , now a kilt.
Whatever next.

Where about in Perth? I was out there this year, brother lives in Ballajura.
Thought you might support the Glory after all their heroics over the last couple of years.
As for the Aussie rules, I'm a Eagles man myself!

Adam,

Get in contact mate,
i live in Perth ( near Joondalup ) and am beginning a
sufc downunder association, i know a couple of other
shrimpers here ( Iluka ) and in Melbourne.

9206 3779

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Aussie shrimper @ Aug. 06 2004,11:43)]My first game was Brentford away about three years ago and it was good to be honest but your game has nothing on aussie rules.
Aussie rules has too many mullets for my liking.

Stick with the shrimpers mate.

Back