• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hello

jayzed666

Hi, next season will be my 32nd as a season ticket holder, and thought it was about time I had a go on this. So, HELLO!

Welcome, so how many years have you actually been going? I think my dad's had a season ticket for just a few years more than you!

My 1st season was 1980/81, my Dad is a spurs fan we had just moved down to leigh from North London, he decided we should watch Southend so he got season tickets. As I walked up the stairs, as a young boy, of the East stand, took my seat for the first time, watched the players run out on to the pitch, it was instant love.
The sort of love that will never leave you, that is deep in your heart all consuming, as the game started I knew my life would never be the same again, Roots Hall is my church, my spiritual home, the home of so much joy and so much dispair, I feel lucky and deeply proud to be a part of this great club and its history!

UP THE BLUES!

My 1st season was 1980/81, my Dad is a spurs fan we had just moved down to leigh from North London, he decided we should watch Southend so he got season tickets. As I walked up the stairs, as a young boy, of the East stand, took my seat for the first time, watched the players run out on to the pitch, it was instant love.
The sort of love that will never leave you, that is deep in your heart all consuming, as the game started I knew my life would never be the same again, Roots Hall is my church, my spiritual home, the home of so much joy and so much dispair, I feel lucky and deeply proud to be a part of this great club and its history!

UP THE BLUES!

You couldn't have picked a better season to start supporting the club than 1980/81 as we won our first ever silverware under Dave Smith.

Welcome to the board mate.

Back