• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hello!

I have a great interest in stats, might sound strange seeing as ive just joined but is it ok if i have my own stats section? or how would i go about setting it up. thanks

Hello B4L, welcome to the board. What sort of stats are we talking about? There are plenty of forums where you can place stats and we also have the blog option. If you post an example of your stats maybe we could sort you out your own thread prefix for when you post stats.

Any issues or problems with the forum feel free to PM myself or one of the other SZ team.

Ricey

Hello B4L, welcome to the board. What sort of stats are we talking about? There are plenty of forums where you can place stats and we also have the blog option. If you post an example of your stats maybe we could sort you out your own thread prefix for when you post stats.

Any issues or problems with the forum feel free to PM myself or one of the other SZ team.

Ricey

Anything really, from previous results to upcoming fixtures etc. Match stats from all league 2 games...you name it!

And cheers

Back