• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

weststander

Manager
I need help, can someone please explain to me who or what a second round is ? I have always been led to believe that the Carling Cup starts and ends with round 1, i cant get my head round this, is it a new invention or has it always existed but Southend United have censored it from us fans ??
tounge.gif

P.s dont suppose anyone knows when the draw is
rock.gif
?

The Draw for Round 2, is this Saturday lunch-time, on The Soccer Saturday Show on Sky Sports 1....

Ties to be played W/C 18th September.

smile.gif

Anybody know if they'll be broadcast live on any Radio station? I imagine i'll be approaching leicester at that time on Saturday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Aug. 22 2006,21:49)]The Draw for Round 2, is this Saturday lunch-time, on The Soccer Saturday Show on Sky Sports 1....

smile.gif
Quality got that week of work, lovely mad away trip please
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (weststander @ Aug. 22 2006,21:41)]I need help, can someone please explain to me who or what a second round is ?  I have always been led to believe that the Carling Cup starts and ends with round 1, i cant get my head round this, is it a new invention or has it always existed but Southend United have censored it from us fans ??  
Sorry cant help you

Second....round....

Makes no sense

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Keep The Faith @ Aug. 22 2006,22:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Aug. 22 2006,21:49)]The Draw for Round 2, is this Saturday lunch-time, on The Soccer Saturday Show on Sky Sports 1....

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
Hereford do you mate?!!..

rock.gif

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Aug. 22 2006,22:41)]
[b said:
[b said:

smile.gif
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif
I'd actualy love that. Havent been to a little lower league ground like that for ages and would be a nice break from all these bloody stadiums in this sh!t league.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mighty Shrimper @ Aug. 22 2006,22:45)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

smile.gif
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif
I'd actualy love that. Havent been to a little lower league ground like that for ages and would be a nice break from all these bloody stadiums in this sh!t league.
I'm sure we would be made to feel very welcome by the locals.

laugh.gif
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mighty Shrimper @ Aug. 22 2006,22:45)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

smile.gif
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif
dont be like that, its only 2 and half months to Col U away!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Aug. 22 2006,23:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Keep The Faith @ Aug. 22 2006,22:59)]Ha ha, only if your next to me smiffy  
tounge.gif
I may even drive mate!

laugh.gif

ghostface.gif
as keep the faith knows, it mean's we will never make it there, or never make it back.. maybe both?

[b said:

smile.gif
yeah just heard them say at about half one.

A chance for the stattos to shine.Anybody know who we drew in the 2nd round 8 years ago, coz I'm buggered if I remember.

Back