• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HELP...ANYONE TAPE THE FINAL

Have just gotten back from Dubai on business and could not get to see the game as it clashed with the bloody scottish cup final.
Has anyone taped the whole game including pre and post match stuff as I would love to sit down for a few hours and try and re-create the day.
Hope someone can help please!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wickford Blue @ June 01 2005,18:38)]Have just gotten back from Dubai on business and could not get to see the game as it clashed with the bloody scottish cup final.
Has anyone taped the whole game including pre and post match stuff as I would love to sit down for a few hours and try and re-create the day.
Hope someone can help please!
There seems to be a few copies of the game floating around on ebay at the moment, havent purchased one myself so cant vouch for the quality but for £5.50 you cant go wrong...click on the link below....hope this helps.

Southend V Lincoln DVD

smile.gif

I have - can't guarantee the quality though as my video is quite old. You're welcome to borrow it. PM me if you are interested.

I've got the match still on my Sky Box - not had chance to relive the day yet, but it's all there including the hour prematch stuff (interviews with Barrett I believe). I've just got to get a scart to connect it to my DVD recorder and I'll be able to do it for you. Lemme know if this is what you want. I need to do it for my brother who was on holiday in Corfu so it's not a hastle.

Can you chuck an extra disc in for me boom bear?! Would like to see it from the camera's view!

Back