• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Help For Sat. Please!

BARNETBLUE

First XI
Any help most appreciated.

I went to both LDV Finals , but cannot make Sat's big day ; basically skint!

I decided that next best option would be to drive down to Southend from Barnet to watch in a family friendly pub.

Please recommend somewhere with a big Sky screen which is happy with 2 well behaved boys of 12 & 13 with a good " buzz"

I left the are years ago so am a bit out of touch.

Thanks all

Shrimper since 1968

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smithy @ May 26 2005,22:21)]the spread eagle would be your best bet i'd imagine
They don't allow kids in anymore I don't think - certainly not in the bar.

The Bell on the A127 has got a big screen and I think it is family friendly - not 100% certain mind.

Kings Head in Hadleigh, SUFFOLK.

Family friendly, two screens, decent beer, and just two skint Suffolk Shrimpers trying to shut up the locals to cheer on our team. We could do with some help.

Up the Blues

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Shrimper @ May 26 2005,22:48)]Kings Head in Hadleigh, SUFFOLK.

Family friendly, two screens, decent beer, and just two skint Suffolk Shrimpers trying to shut up the locals to cheer on our team. We could do with some help.

Up the Blues
A decent offer IMHO, Barnetblue, you could do a lot worse.

Did I ever mention being stopped in Hadleigh by a couple in a car looking for a pub for sale? They had driven down from London to look at it.... When I looked at the estate agents sheet, it was of course Hadleigh, Suffolk.

And guess who was navigating....

tounge.gif

Back