• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Help from an IT geek please?

DTS

The Business
Lads help me,

With Mrs DtS set to drop I am looking at 10 days off. Decided a good idea would be to get the new FM.

Did the usual istallation thing and it said all installed fine. Click on the short cut on my desk top and I get a big red cross and its says

fm.exe - Application Error

The application failed to initalzie propery (0xc015002). Click on OK to terminate this application.

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Have installed and reinstalled it three times and it still wont work. What the **** does this mean. I have all the required package, sound card etc.

???

The lads on the football manager thread were all having problems installing this evening mate. Did your activation code and all that go through ok? Problem with the SI servers or something...

you are going to be in so much trouble mate, don't think that you'll be allowed anywhere near a computer when she pops!! ps good luck

Dave, have you downloaded the latest service pack update thing for XP? Asked a mate here at work and he had this problem and error message but with Microsoft Office. He reinstalled the service pack and it worked again. Might do for FM 09 as well... Worth a try if all else fails

Dave, have you downloaded the latest service pack update thing for XP? Asked a mate here at work and he had this problem and error message but with Microsoft Office. He reinstalled the service pack and it worked again. Might do for FM 09 as well... Worth a try if all else fails

Thanks mate.

The lapttop I play FM on is not internet connected at the moment so might look into that tomorrow.

Cheers
Dave

Back