• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Help needed.

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
Anyone know someone who can unblock drains. We have a blokage between the kitchen sink and main waste pipe and its becoming a pain. Any ideas who and wont pull my pants down over the price

Thanks in advance.

Anyone know someone who can unblock drains. We have a blokage between the kitchen sink and main waste pipe and its becoming a pain. Any ideas who and wont pull my pants down over the price

Thanks in advance.
phone anglian water,our neighbour had a blocked drain in her sideway and they cleared it-free of charge. shes a pensioner so i dont know if thats why it was free, but its worth a call.

That's how they caught Dennis Nilsen...

But on a more serious note do you think the blockage is in the plastic leading to the drain or the drain itself?

If it is internal then have you removed/checked the U bend under the plughole and also tried some of the hardcore drain cleaners from hardware stores?

I solved my 'slow' drain this way and then sent about twenty kettles of boiling water down the plughole for good measure.

If it is outside then it may be fat or food waste. Worse case scenario subsidence and/or tree roots.

Last edited:
If it is a blockage from your home to the waste water pipe then I guess the best people to call are Anglian Water.
They have a very good enquires desk

Anglian are really good - and well worth looking into and investing in a Homeserve contract with them, which is really cheap.

Back