• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ispider

I have had a team going since Dec 07. I've ignored it for a couple of years and have finally broken through to England League IV. Not doing too badly and looks like i'll stay up. However, My key players are getting old and i'm not sure what to do. Any thoughts what I should do from here?

Tharupiyum Rajahetty - 24 yo, BT Rating=157,789, Wage=£85,215
A defensive RH batsman and a destructive RFM bowler. He has strongleadership skills and mediocre experience. He has no preference and no trait.
Stamina:respectableWicket Keeping:worthless
Batting:qualityConcentration:sensational
Bowling:exquisiteConsistency:elite
Fielding:quality

Anurag Vishram - 28 yo, BT Rating=138,572, Wage=£68,686
A cautious RH batsman and a cautious LFM bowler. He has woefulleadership skills and exquisite experience. He has no preference and no trait.
Stamina:competentWicket Keeping:worthless
Batting:sensationalConcentration:masterful
Bowling:exceptionalConsistency:exceptional
Fielding:remarkable

Bill Bloomfield - 22 yo, BT Rating=96,785, Wage=£38,593
A steady LH batsman and a defensive LH finger spin bowler. He hasabysmal leadership skills and competent experience. He has no preference and no trait.
Stamina:competentWicket Keeping:competent
Batting:sensationalConcentration:exquisite
Bowling:woefulConsistency:proficient
Fielding:superb

Kurt Lyth - 33 yo, BT Rating=75,956, Wage=£39,273
An attacking RH batsman and an attacking RH finger spin bowler. He hasabysmal leadership skills and elite experience. He favours RH Batsmenbut has no trait.
Batting:worthlessConcentration:feeble
Bowling:sensationalConsistency:sensational
Fielding:respectable

Stu Gough - 31 yo, BT Rating=65,974, Wage=£13,504
A cautious RH batsman and a cautious RM bowler. He has respectableleadership skills and elite experience. He favours Cracked Pitches but has no trait.
Stamina:competentWicket Keeping:strong
Batting:superbConcentration:sensational
Bowling:worthlessConsistency:respectable

Maxwell Cadette - 27 yo, BT Rating=50,576, Wage=£20,593
A cautious LH batsman and a cautious LFM bowler. He has superbleadership skills and wonderful experience. He has no preference but has a Strike Controller trait.
Stamina:mediocreWicket Keeping:worthless
Batting:wonderfulConcentration:wonderful
Bowling:worthlessConsistency:feeble

Sulalit Ghandi - 37 yo, BT Rating=45,590, Wage=£22,761

A steady RH batsman and a steady RH finger spin bowler. He hasproficient leadership skills and elite experience. He has no preferenceand no trait.
Stamina:woefulWicket Keeping:woeful
Batting:abysmalConcentration:abysmal
Bowling:exceptionalConsistency:wonderful
Fielding:abysmal

Thom Kilgallon - 32 yo, BT Rating=36,669, Wage=£17,657
An attacking RH batsman and an attacking RM bowler. He has competentleadership skills and elite experience. He has no preference and no trait.
Batting:wonderfulConcentration:quality
Bowling:worthlessConsistency:feeble
Fielding:competent