• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Help - twitter hacked

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Hi Guys

My Twitter account now posts a Tweet allegedly from me about some diet video or something. It comes up every few hours or so, any ideas how I can stop it?

Similar thing happened to me but I was apparently trying to sell holidays! Apparently, you're supposed to change your password every 3 months or so to avoid this sort of thing.

Yeah, I'd say Barna is right there, happened to my hubby on Twitter too, make your password easy enough to remember but complicated enough so the bots won't get in. Stick your old form number on the end or something!

Having repetition in your password is a very simple way to make it miles more secure.

So for example, if your password was Max123, making your password Max123Max123 would be miles harder to crack.

Back